Through Fire and Ice

Start from the beginning

Robin hummed and butted in, "Maybe he was acting and it's a trap."

In the end, we headed to the flaming island to help the man who sent the signal, suspecting that it was Punk Hazard. That's what I'd like to say was the reason, but Luffy just wanted a reason to get on the crazy island. Brook explained earlier that the previously mentioned samurai was from the land of Wano, a completely solo country that wasn't even connected to the World Government. Why a samurai would be here is a question that is definitely worth asking, but we won't know anything until we see what's up with this island. The guy on the den den mushi said that it was cold where he was, and from what I can see, this island is as formidable as the hell I spent two years in. Where would it be cold on that lava land?

"So who's going? Since there is uncertainty, we shouldn't all go," Sanji said.

Luffy turned to Franky and grinned, "I'll be needing the Mini Merry!" The cyborg agreed to get it, but once again, they were stopped by Nami, who ended up having everyone picking lots to see who would go on the island and who wouldn't. Of course, I always get what I want so I was chosen by fate to go on the island with Luffy. Surprisingly, that wasn't sarcasm this time. Robin, Usopp, and Zoro were also going with us. Nami made a cloud path to the island like the ones on Sky Island, and we all rode on the Mini Merry to get over there. Not before everyone got a bento box from Sanji, though. Luffy started eating it immediately while the Mini Merry trudged over the fiery water on top of the cloud path. We could now see that there definitely was land to walk on since the cloud path was so tall.

"See? I told you there should be an entrance," Luffy chirped as bob wire fences that had signs all over it came into view. He already finished his food.

"Like I said, maybe somebody was living here in the past, but no one can live here now! The emergency signal earlier must have come from somewhere far!" Usopp responded. "Right, Robin?!"

Since I was sitting between Usopp and Luffy, I had to turn around to see that Robin and Zoro were eating their lunches right now, too. I pulled mine out as well and began eating since I had the feeling I wouldn't get the chance to later. I almost melted into the seat from Sanji's cooking. I would marry him if I could. Well, I can... I'm sure he wouldn't mind, especially since I got a special bento box. When I say special, by the way, I mean I got heart shaped things in here. Have I seen this from him before, yes, have I seen it directed only at me, no. Robin didn't look like she had any.

"It didn't look good but I like the taste," I heard Robin say from behind me. I wasn't too concerned with it, though, considering I was still thinking really hard about my own food. "Would you like to try some Luffy?"

"Yep!"

"You two are eating lunch, too?!" Usopp asked. "And you too, (y/n)?!"

"You're not gonna eat yours?" Zoro questioned back.

"I don't feel like it right now!" he screeched.

Robin reached over and fed Luffy some food from her bento box. "He's an excellent cook!" Luffy chimed.

"Yep, he really is," I thought aloud. I turned around and looked at Robin, "How bad do you think it'd be to ask for Sanji's hand in marriage-"

"THIS ISN'T THE TIME TO THINK ABOUT PROPOSALS!" Usopp yelled at me, hitting me on the top of my head. I rubbed it and sat correctly in my seat, rolling my eyes a little. "The disorder I had 2 years ago is recurring! Hey guys, the truth is, I have a Fear-of-Unknown-Islands-osis."

"I know," all four of us said plainly.

While Usopp kept listing his fatal symptoms, Luffy was staring at my "Love" bento from Sanji. "Do you want some?" I asked with a quirked brow.