"There ya two are!" A voice exclaimed from behind them

"There ya two are!" A voice exclaimed from behind them. They both turned around and watched as Misty and Cordelia approached them, "Been lookin' around everywhere for ya!"

"Oops, sorry." Angel sheepishly smiled, "We've been here the whole time."

"Doin' what?" Misty asked, placing her hands on her hips. She looked at the position the two were in, "Suckin' face?"

The younger Day sister scoffed and leaned back, crossing her arms over her chest, "As if you're one to talk."

"We were just talking." Mallory replied with an innocent smile.

"About what?" Cordelia asked curiously. Angel couldn't help it, but she gazed at her sister-in-law for a moment, a sad smile quickly coming and going from her face. She didn't want the woman to see it and ask questions she couldn't answer.

"Nothing in particular." Mallory answered in lieu of her girlfriend's silence.

They both hummed in doubt but decided to leave it alone, "Okay then." Cordelia said.

"Well, we were just about to head home. This one's gettin' tired." Misty teased, looking over at her wife fondly.

"Whatever." Cordelia scoffed, rolling her eyes. Misty led the woman around to the front of the bench and tried to help her sit. The blonde waved her wife's hands away and sat down by herself.

"I'm just teasin' ya." She whispered, giving her wife a long and loving kiss.

"How are you feeling, honestly?" Mallory asked politely, leaning forward to look around Angel and at Cordelia.

She looked over at the brunette and sighed, "Well, I guess I am a little tired. But other than that, I feel really good." She replied, sending up a cheeky grin to Misty. They giggled together before Misty leaned down and placed a gentle hand on Cordelia's slightly protruding stomach.

"I can only imagine how much energy the little one takes out of ya." Angel said nonchalantly.

"Oh, he's not that bad." Cordelia replied.

"He?" The two young women asked in unison.

Misty rolled her eyes and chuckled, "She's convinced it's a boy."

"Hate to break it to ya, Dee, but that's not a bouncin' baby boy in your belly." Angel said matter-of-factly.

"Oh yeah?" Cordelia challenged, "And how do you know that?"

"Because science dictates it." She shrugged, "That kid may have been conceived usin' magic but since it was your guys' DNA that contributed, there's no way it's a boy. Neither of ya have a Y chromosome to donate. Therefore, it's a girl." She gently poked the woman's 4 month pregnant belly before crossing her arms confidently.

"Okay, Ms. Smarty Pants." Misty sassed.

"What? It's simple Biology. I had to take it in my first semester of College. You'd be surprised what you learn if ya paid attention while in school." Angel sassed back, sticking her tongue out at her sister.

"Oh yeah? I'll show you what I learned." Misty launched forward and grabbed Angel in a headlock, rubbing her knuckles on the top of her head. Angel shouted out in complaint before wrestling out of her older sister's grip and running away. The other two sat back and fondly watched their significant others toy around and playfully chase each other around the water fountain, laughing loudly.

"She's right, maybe it is a girl." Cordelia whispered. She was surprised to find how happy being wrong made her feel. Another little witch to grow and learn about her heritage and powers.

Mallory smiled as she watched. She was happy with how things turned out. Sure, there were a lot of struggles and heartbreak, and some important figures were missing from their lives but overall, she was overjoyed with the company she had. She was excited for the future and she was glad that her little family would be by her side through it all. Even the eventual Supremacy that awaited her. She would gladly take on all the responsibilities that ensued with the position, as long as Angel was by her side. She looked over at Cordelia and observed as her dark eyes shined with happiness as she lazily caressed her growing belly, the slim ring on her left hand gleaming in the light, and watched the two.

A long time ago, the Supreme remembered the Day sisters coming into her life with the intention of seeking refuge and safety. They were also looking for their tribe and it turns out they had found much more than that. Not only did they find others who were like them, but they also found love and a family. She was delighted to have watched Angel grow up into a smart and beautiful young woman who was capable of anything she put her mind to. She, too, was excited to see what the future held, not only for her family but for the coven as well. If the two young women in her presence were anything to go by, the future was bright.

THE END.