Chapter 6 Part 5 - 5

Start from the beginning

She hesitated... before she spun around and bolted for the doors... "Ahaha... No escaping sweet heart..." The girl's voice echoed in the room... a feeling of my gut spoke out to me... was it destiny... a prediction... Older Sibling instincts... Or was it something else... I acted with out a thought... with out a word... I bolted after her... Grabbing hold of a chair by it's leg as I chased... Arriving at the door the girl appeared in front of Chelsy... slowly beginning to open her eyes... Could I make it in time... would I be to late... No... Failure wasn't on my mind... because Failure wasn't allowed... because I'd never live with myself if I let her suffer... as such fait I had... Violently I Tossed the chair. "DUUUUUUUCK!" I screamed at Chelsy... She barely did so in time as the chair shattered into the girl's face... Metal and rock from the marbled seating and back rest crumble and shattered all over the place as it threw the girl back a bit off balance...

In the Reflection of the glass of the door... Mangle... Bonnie and Freya chasing to help... Mangle being fastest and honestly catching up to me fast... I could tell Golden Freya was about to teleport as well to lend help... But no one but me was going to get there in time now... Lunging and tossing my body forward at the girl I threw over a Ducking Chelsy and tackled the girl to the ground where my hands acted on there own grabbing hold of the girl by her throat with one and slamming a knee down to rest atop her chest to keep her pinned... Raising a fist and reeling it back. "GO!!!" I screamed at Chelsy... "R-Right!" Chelsy nervously yelled back... running through the front doors... "I... Will... Take her soul Ex Night guard!" The girl yelled as I snapped... Bashing my fist down her face... The me I knew left me in my moment of anger... replaced by the mean who would rip a heart out a body if it was to protect my family... My teeth bared... my tail fuzed out and standing straight out... ears tilted back slick and sleek with a threatening posture... I gritted my teeth tight... my face of pure... uncontrolled rage... 

"Over my dead FUCKING BODY!!!" I screamed bashing another punch down her face. The glowing illumination of the white of my void full eyes... slowly flicking to partially red... Reaching up she bashed me in the face square in mine... It hurt like a bitch... but my rage... my instinct and care for my sister's safety over came any pain a man could endure... My eye's twitching violently... She hit me multiple times... by now the Mustang out side roared to life... A little longer and she'd be to safety... Seeing her hits did little to free her from my deathly grip she took hold my face... both sides and tried to crush it with her superior strength... But the harder she squeezed... and the closer she came to getting it to crush in the more my eyes glowed red... "I... WILL TAKE YOU'RE SISTER'S SOUL!!!" She screamed in my face as hearing her call he my sister with her own mouth... created new meaning and new anger to the situation as a hole with in me...A sudden violent out burst of red glow illuminated her and the ground like a set of headlights stained of red...

Instinct... loss of self control... On repeat in my head words kept on repeating as my anger passed the point of no return... and what little control of my angered rage... left my soul... "rage... anger... rage... anger... protect... rage... Protect... KILL... Protect... Murder... protect... RAGE... MURDER!!!" In a violent motion I lifted her by the throat with a violent death grip on it... standing with her lifted off her feet... I turned around violently slamming her back of the head first into the metal of the front doorway... making the Doorway steel beam bend into the same of her as I did... "FUCK!!! YOU!!!!" I screamed pure anger... and a scream of a internally lost man leaving my vocals as I bashed my fist with all I had into her stomach in a Upper cut fashion... Oil and bolts shattered and spilled out... as my fist broke through the metal of her body... and my fist bowed up to the inside of her chest from how it entered... 

"You took my life! You took me from the family... a family you forced me to leave behind!!! I REFUSE TO LET YOU TAKE ANOTHER SO LONG AS I'M HERE TO PUT A STOP TO IT!!!" I screamed In her face staring unforgivingly into her eyes... She gritted her teeth in a painfilled fashion... as I stared heartlessly into her eyes... The Mustang pealing out of the spot and thundering out of the lot as I slowly twisted and turned my fists inside her breaking and ruining more internals in her as I did... increasing her pain... Pain she deserved... because that pain couldn't begin to compared to that of my parents felt when they learned there teenaged little boy died... so young and so soon before the life he looked forwards to could afford to begin... 

The pain great friends felt when they learned there best friend since early middle school had died before he ever made it out of high school... The pain a sister scared and confused felt only able to see her brother through the glass window's of a building he remained trapped in... THE PAIN YOU CAUSED WILL NEVER COMPARE TO WHAT YOU FEEL NOW!!! She let go of my head and slowly grew limp as she grinned in pain. "D-Does it feel good kid? Killing your own kind? Does killing me and making me suffering satisficed your ego?" She asked as I forced my fist deeper into her body tearing up more inside her and creating even more pain. "Damn right it does... and I'll enjoy the lack of humanity in me as I watch you take your final dying breaths! Just as you did me... Knowing confidently if I didn't end up here that another would be in your place!" I admitted heartless and serious in a hateful tone as I speaked... Now... I had my fill... "SHAWN!" Mangle's humble yet scared and worried voice screamed not far behind me... Instinctively I knew time for fun was up... sorry... but I wouldn't allow anyone to take this kill from me...

It is my burden to carry... and my curse to hold onto... "Rest in hell" I told her as she gave a smug smile of pain opening her mouth to speak... I didn't let her... Squeezing her throat as hard as I possibly could and crushing it apart... separating the main frame from her head... The Bolts... metal plates... Hydraulic fluid and oil... accompanied by sparking and jolting electricity flew all over from separation between head and body... My eyes... still twitching... my face... still raging... my body... still tense... my mind... still fogged with it all... Mangle's hand places on my shoulder spinning me around as it rested onto my shoulder it snapped me out of it all... My tail dropping down and my ears dropping back to ashamed manners... teeth no longer bared as my eyes stopped twitching and I grew an ashamed and regretful look on my face... Yet my eyes still glowed red with a void encasing them... I could see them perfectly in the reflection of Mangles eyes... Her look went from pure worry to... shock as her eyes laid onto my own...

---To Be Continued---