Thanku MickeySalah

Idea by: @mickeySalah

Flying horse : all osman bey does these days is talk about politics or wars I'm sick and tired of it.......LITERALLY......!

Bon_22: I've noticed it too

Gog_Alp: What can we do bey?!

Flying horse: Gogtuk what CAN'T we do.....? 🙂

Sal_turk: bey lets send osman bey a letter and say it's from Aya nikola......who will be declaring a war!"

Flying horse: good idea saltuk

GenceBoy : Gunduz bey how about we take kids with us......they'll cover the fighting part for us....

Bon_22: And they can get trained too

Gog_alp: and it had been snowing for the past week.....the kids can start a snowball fight

Flying horse: osman needs to learn there is more to life than politics, so yes we will take the kids with us.

NewBamsi: bey I'll get the kids

Flying horse: eywella cerkutay

Real life:
Beysungur came into the tent with a letter in his hand.
"Bey......aya nikola sent you a letter" he said and boran pretended to look interested
"So......if it's war he wants.....Then it's war he'll get" Said osman [i've noticed that osman bey can make anything into a dialogue]
"Boran.....get the army ready"
"As you order bey"
Beysungur And boran came out of the tent. Gunduz bey was waiting for them outside with Gogtuk, cerkutay and the other alps.
"He bought it" Said boran, snickering
"Guzel.....cerkutay get the kids to the battle square and hide them.....but don't forget to make the snow balls before osman bey arrives so the kids don't frostbites......make them wear mittens and warm clothes....we don't want the kids getting sick"
"Eywella bey'm"

at The battlefield or should we call it the kids's playground

Osman bey arrived at the battlefield where 'nikola'  Said the war would be.
Osman bey looked confused. He got off his horse and said "be careful. This might be a trap"
Then a kid yelled "attack" and all the kids started throwing snowballs at osman bey.
Not just osman bey, they also took the alps as their victims.

Then when they were out of snowballs the kids approached osman bey, Osman bey who looked like a walking snow-man starred at the kids until he broke into a smile, Osman bey crouched down and asked "who told you do this?"
One of the kids pointed towards cerkutay, who pointed towards Gunduz bey.
Before osman bey turned around to ask him why he did that, Osman bey made a snowball himself and as he turned around to face his brother he shot the snowball right at gunduz's face.

Aoasalam u alikum
From now-on I want you all to give me ideas so I can make a story out of them.......just like mickeysalah did.......
This is a special book only for kurulus osman and Ertagurl readers that includes comedy, battles, love and maybe even texting if you like
Don't forget to comment your ideas, I would really appreciate it......

JazzakAllah khair

Until next time ........
Lion_8