Gogtuk and zoye

The alps chat group
Gog_Alp: i am gonna go to sogut today

Bon_22: why kardes? Osman bey haven't given us a duty to fulfil

Gog_Alp: Yes but I have somethings to see so...........

Gog_Alp left

Bon_22: there is something up with Gogtuk

GenceBoy: Yes there is

Sal_turk: What should we do boran?

Bon_22: we will spy on him time for payback

NewBamsi: I have a feeling it's going to that girl Gogtuk was trying to impress

Bon_22: the merchant girl?

Sal_turk: oh yeah we saw her too

Bon_22: ooh this is getting juicy , my friends it's time investigate 🧐

Real life
Boran, cerkutay, saltuk and gence bey followed Gogtuk to sogut where to their expectations they found him talking to that merchant lady.
"So what's the plan?" Asked cerkutay. "I have an idea" Said boran smirking.
He went to zoye and bought an apple as an excuse to talk to her "you know that alp that just came to you......Gogtuk" Said boran. "Yes what about him?"
"Well he's no good. He might have not told you this but he's married" lies boran. "Oh he didn't say anything like that" says zoye. "Of course he didn't, look the next time he comes to you tell him that you're not a piece of bait that he chew on"
"Oh I will! Thank you mister......"
"Boran"
"Yes boran!"

The next day
Group chat
Bon_22: So Gogtuk did you finish those 'things' you needed to do?

Gog_Alp: no no I will go see 'it' today

GenceBoy: alright brother

Real life
Gogtuk goes to see zoye hatun but as he walks up to him, zoye hatun smiles at him and says "how stupid do you think I am?"
"What?" Asked Gogtuk
"You are married, why didn't you tell me this!" Says zoye And pours water on him.
Zoye was about to leave when Gogtuk held her arm and stopped her "who told you that?"
"Boran!" She Said. "Boran,!,,!" Hissed Gogtuk. "They were lying! I see boran was taking revenge from me. Well two can play that game" says Gogtuk. "Make that three" says zoye as she gives Gogtuk a napkin to wipe off.