"so.. where are we going?"

taehyung asked as the finally got to the lot jungkooks car was parked.

the older cleared his throat, getting in the car after taehyung. starting the vehical and driving onto the road.

"can we go to the mall? or.. lets get icecream!.. no. donuts! yes. that sounds good. and then we can go to the park and feed the duckies~." taehyung rambled excited.

jungkook glanced at the boy, his heart melting at his precious words. though, he cleared his throat again before talking.

"we can do all of that.. but we have to do something first."

he spoke. taehyung paused, looking at the ravenette. "what is it..?" he asked softly. confused.

the older let out a breath, the small ticking sound of the cars turning signal filling the silence.

"we are both going to jimins house to talk with him."

jungkook finally said. glancing again at the frozen taehyung.

"...what?" he asked ever so quietly. jungkook didnt like that small scared voice the boy used. "taehyung.. you- we need to talk with him. he's your best friend. and you two cant just stop talking. its better to talk things out. and explain everything, so he understands."

jungkook said. taehyung looked in his lap. he still felt horrible for somewhat lashing out at jimin in the hospital. he does deserve an explination.

"you two, as far as im concered, spend most of your time together. and go to school together. so, you'll meet again at some point. you have to work things out together." jungkook said.

taehyungs eyes snapped up to the older again.

"im not going back to school."

the boy said firmly. jungkook glanced at the younger. "your not?" he asked. taehyung hummed.

"..i dont want to.. its too loud and crowded.. i-i want to do online for the rest of 12th grade.." he mumbled. jungkook felt a pang hit his heart at the boys worss, but nodded. not about to argue with the cute dirty blond.

"alright.. but you two still need to talk. so we're gonna work things out. ok?" he asked, trying to bring taehyungs spirits up.

taehyung hummed with a small nod. "ok..." he said, knowing jungkook wouldnt take no for an answer.

"good." jungkook said, continuing to drive the car.

-

after a short while, the car slowed to a sudden stop. it was then when taehyung finally looked where they were, seeing the car was parked just outside jimins house.

confused, taehyung turned to the older boy. "how do you know where jimin lives?" he asked softly. the older turned to him. "his school file was pretty simple to find." the ravenette said casually with a shrug.

taehyung could only nod, as he was still trying to calm himself down. nervous what jimin would say or do when he finally saw the male.