f o r t y

no one pov

the next morning, taehyung stirred awake in his bed. looking up at his bedroom ceiling felt comforting, in an odd way.

even though he had been back in his house for a few weeks now. it suddenly felt so much better, now that he knew jungkook was safe with him now..

after the boy had a yummy breakfast, courtesy of his mother. the boy practically inhaled his food, as he was impatient for jungkook to return this morning. as the male promised.

then, taehyung went back to his room to change into some day clothes. a simple sweater vest, over a flowy white shirt. some baggy jeans, and his usual red converse.

and then...

the boy sat infront of his window. watching, waiting, to see jungkooks figure walk down the road at to his drive way.

-

mrs. kim was doing the dishes when she suddenly heard a small crash upstairs.

nervous and confused, the woman stopped and looked towards the stairs. about to go check what happened. but didnt even get the chance to say anything as taehyung started running down the stairs with fast heavy footsteps.

"hes here!!" taehyug yelled aloud running to the front door.

mrs. kim stood stunned as taehyung ran out of the door, leaving it wide open as he ran down to the drive way.

taehyungs heart started pumping fast as he saw jungkook walking to his driveway. with otu a second thought, the boy stood up quickly runnign down stairs. accidently knocking over his lamp in the process.

opening the front door, taehyungs eyes met jungkooks. the older barely having time to smile at the younger as he leaped into his strong arms.

jungkook stumbled back as taehyung hugged his tightly. a happy smile rose to the ravenettes face, as he hugged back. inhaling taehyungs sweet smell of cinnamon.

"you're here..." 

taehyung mumbled quietly into jungkooks neck. the older chuckled softly at the boy. "i promised, didnt i?" he asked softly. taehyung only hugged him tighter.

sooner or later, jungkook finally opened his eyes again, still hugging taehyung. though his ebony eyes locked with mrs. kim's, as she stood in the doorway watching the two.

startled, jungkook cleared his throat and let go of the hug, slowly releasing taehyungs arms from his neck. 

though the boy barely even noticed, as he was still smiling up at jungkook.

-

"you ready to go?" jungkook asked the dirty blond. taehyung nodded quickly. "great. we're walkign to town first. then i rented a car for the time being. but its parked a little ways away." the older spoke.

taehyung nodded again. turning to wave at his still stunned mother. "bye mom!" he yelled with a wide smile, turning to jungkook again.

"lets go!" he said happily, skipping down his driveway. jungkook smiled with a small laugh, walking with the boy. their hands laced together.