"Im Keeping My Calm Cause My Kids Here"

I blink a few times as my eyes adjust to the light

I blink a few times as my eyes adjust to the light. Who the hell snapped my neck! I look around and see Elena holding a quietly crying Eliana.

Elena looks up and sees me sitting up she motions to her ears and upstairs. Ok so whoever the hell had the mother fucking Christ on a bikes audacity to snap my neck has vampire hearing. Great.

I slowly and quietly make my way over to her and Eliana. I tug on Elianas jacket and she turns to me with tear filled brown eyes. A smile slowly grows on her face and she wraps her arms around my neck.

I pick her up and she wraps her legs around me as I cradle her head in my hands. She keeps sniffling into my shoulder and I rub her back. Elena looks at me and points to the room I can her voices coming from. I nod and pull her to be hanging on to my back. Thank god for vampire strength.

I vamp run to the outside the open archway and put Elena down to listen.

"How does it go?" Our female captor asks. It's gonna go really bad when I rip out your heart for making my baby cry.

"Still passed out," Male captor says. Two death warrants signed so far.

"You didn't touch her, did you? or scare the little girl?" The woman asks. I'll kill her quicker since she seems concerned for Eliana.

"Give me some credit. So, did you called him?" The guys asks.

"No, I called one of his contacts. You know how this works," The woman sighs and I can tell she is rolling her eyes.

"Did you or did you not get the message to Elijah?" He asks and I can hear the panic in his voice.

"they say he got it," She tells him. Ok so whoever the hell this Elijah guy is gonna die for this bullshit.

"Wonderful and what?" He asks her.

"So that's it Trevor. He either got it or he didn't. We just have to wait," She says. Ok so the guys name is Trevor.

"Look, it's not too late. We can leave them here. We don't have to go through with this Rose," and her name is Rose.

"I'm sick of running!" She shouts. Ok so she's handing us over to Elijah, so that her and I'm assuming her brother don't get murdered by big bad Elijah.

Maybe I won't kill them. I mean I would honestly do the same to save Elena or Jeremy. I wouldn't hand over a four year old like Eliana though, I think. I mean their vampires they've probably been running from him for years. If I had been running for my life for hundreds of years I don't know what I'd do.

"Yeah? Well, running keeps us from dying!" Trevor shouts. Shit what kind of fucking monster are they handing us over to.

"Elijah's old school. If he accepts our deal, we're free," Rose tells him. It's silent for a second before Elena takes a step and the floor board underneath her feet creeks. Rose and Trevors head snaps toward us. I hold Elianas head making sure she can't see as I show my vampire face and glare at Rose as she approaches Elena. "You! There's nothing around here from miles. If you think you're getting out of this house, you're tragically wrong. Understand?" Rose says looking between us. I keep my glare but let my vampire face fade away.