"This Party Sucked"

When Stefan and I walked through the door Caroline was sitting on a loveseat drinking a glass of blood shaking

Damon offers me a glass and I gladly take it with a smile.

"I'm still shaking," Caroline says with a nervous smile. I reach over and place a comforting hand on her shoulder. She smiles back at me as I continue to rub her shoulders.

"What happened?" Stefan asks taking a seat on the couch.

"go ahead, tell them," Damon says gesturing to us. "You're gonna love this," he comments sarcastically.

"I saw Katherine today," she admits and my eyes immediately shift as my anger gets the best of me.

"Where?" I growl squeezing her shoulders a little to tight.

"At the grill," she tells us before going on and on about Matt.

"Skip the teen drama and get too the point," Damon scoffs rolling his eyes.

"Then I took Eliana to use the bathroom," she continues on with the story. My eyes changing back to their original color. I hate Katherine, she has a bad habit of trying to be around Eliana and it makes my blood boil.

"Tell me that bitch didn't touch my baby again," I growl. Katherine managed too trick my baby into thinking she was Elena once, and I'm already planning on ripping her pretty little head off for it, but I swear too the gods if she threatened her, I will serve her on a silver platter too who ever the hell she's afraid of.

"Well, Eliana and I both knew it wasn't you or Elena, so I sent Eliana too Matt," Caroline tells me and my shoulders immediately relax. "She told me she wanted me too deliver a message," Caroline says her eyes darting between us.

"What was the message?" Stefan and I asked at the same time. We do that sometimes.

"And I quote, "Tell Damon and Stefan that I want the moonstone or I will rip this town apart until it rains blood" end quote," she tells us visibly shaking more. I wish I could help her but if I touch her right now I might seriously hurt her.