Chapter - 41 Change Of Plans

Start from the beginning

"Avneet wake up." He said. Avneet furrowed her eyebrows.

"Go away Jai. I don't want to see your new game record." She muttered in her sleep. He fought back a grin. He smirked mischievously to himself.

"Open your eyes or I'll throw cold water in your face in three seconds. One....two....the-" he was cut off by Avneet. She jerked upwards and opened her eyes in terror.

"Don't throw-" she cut herself off from yelling as she noticed Siddharth laughing his ass off beside her. She narrowed her eyes at him accordingly.

"Stop. Laughing. You. Bandar." She told him between her continuous punches on his shoulder. He stopped laughing abruptly and caught her arms. (Monkey)

"Bandar? Really?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. She gave him a sarcastic smile.

"Yes. This is what you get for waking me up like this." She said with narrowed eyes. He narrowed his eyes back at her.

"I'm in love with a childish woman." He said in a mocking tone shaking his head sighing sadly. She tugged her hands free.

"I'm not childish." She said crossing her hands over her chest with a pout on her lips. Siddharth couldn't help but smile at her.

"Yeah, right. You-" he was cut off with a gasp. He smiled to himself. 'She noticed.' He thought and turned to her. Her eyes widened as she looked around where she was sitting.

"A new car?!" She exclaimed with wide eyes. Siddharth smiled. He felt a rush of relief. She was happy and smiling.

Avneet opened the door and rushed outside. Siddharth shook his head and followed her. She gasped looking at it.

 She gasped looking at it

(The new car)

"A BMW?! Oh my God!" She shrieked happily. She turned towards Siddharth and tackled him in a tight hug. He stumbled a bit and hugged her back with a small laugh.

"How did you manage this so quickly?" She asked breaking out of the hug.

"I have my ways." He replied smirking at her. She raised an eyebrow at him.

"And what are your ways?" She asked crossing her hands over her chest. He leaned down with his hands clasped behind his back. She widened her eyes in surprise. He stopped when there was only an inch between their faces.

"Secret." He whispered in a hushed tone and kissed her cheek before straightening up. Avneet stood there flabbergasted. She didn't have any comeback for him this time.

She huffed rolling her eyes with pink cheeks. 'Why does he do this every time?' She thought irritated by it. He grinned victoriously.

He placed his hand on the low of her back and ushered her to get inside the car. She obliged without any hesitation.