15) The Good bye Look

"Polyamory"

Aadya's dainty fingers typed the words on her laptop.Within a seconds thousands of results were shown on the small screen of her laptop.

She was surprised to see hundreds of articles and blogs about polyamory. It's not a topic people talk about openly most of the blogs and articles were written anonymously. She was not amazed by this!

She started her exploration on this subject with Wikipedia.

She had always found reading long Wikipedia pages boring and time consuming, but this particular topic was sparking a genuine interest in her.

And the way her mind is wondering to three of them now and then.. she have to learn about this subject to find out the real reason behind her still craving to relive the time spend with them.

She was finding it more and more intriguing as she read about the topic.

The topic was not common at all she knew some people will definitely find it disgusting even foolish too.

"How can a person fall in love or even get attracted to more than one person simultaneously!"

She haven't witnessed this kind of relationship till now. She had seen the love of her parents and always believed in the saying of,

"Their will be one person to whom your heart's belong to"

One not two!

Or in her case three!

They are not meant to be hers.. She shook her head at this random thoughts.

People may find this subject weird or something unusual but, Aadya.

She didn't find it anything extraordinary, it didn't make her uncomfortable. Her mind was registering every words written on the small screen with high interest.

But she was questioning the reliability of these relationships.

There will be no future of these kind of relationships.

Jealousy, envy, insecurity,guilt they will eat this relationship like the way termites eat away the woods and don't even leave a grave to mourn.

One word on the small screen grabbed her attention.

Relationship Anarchy.

It reminded her of the conversation she had with Digvijay two nights ago.

Flashback

The November rain was drenching her, her red dress was sticking to her skin. She was sure that her heels will give up their last hope as she stumbled on them.

She felt a presence behind her, someone was following her.

It can't be Rudra he is too proud to follow her and ask, is she alright?

It must be Vikram she knew he cared.. she saw that look in his eyes.

But when she turned around she met with a brown orbs of Digvijay which always reminds her of dark sinful secrets that people hide from the world.

She witnessed the same emotion in his eyes that she saw few moments ago. So she asked him..

"Do you really want to marry me?" she asked him smiling sarcastically.

"No" he said coldly. His reply was way to straightforward. Expression stoic as always.

The sarcastic smile vanished from her face. It was the first time someone is rejecting her that too on her face.