BONUS CHAPTER!

This is set after the events of POA when Remus finds out Sirius really is innocent (as he suspected all along I'm sure)

I walk- no, I storm- into Dumbledore's office, I don't knock because that's not what he deserves.

Right now he deserves a punch to the jaw, right now he deserves to rot for 12 years in Azkaban, just as Sirius did. He took my love away from me and made me believe he would sell my best friends to Voldemort and believe me I won't hold back.

My whole life I have respected Dumbledore, looked up to him even but today I feel that trust has been broken, today I feel betrayed. Today I don't feel anything but hate for Albus Dumbledore.

"Remus" says Dumbledore softly, not mad about the fact that I didn't knock which infuriates me even more for some unknown reason "what brings you here?" Asks Dumbledore.

I scoff at him "you. How dare you" I state angrily as I stand before my mentor, my teacher, my employer. As I stand before a liar

"How dare I what?" Asks Dumbledore, his tone still as calm as ever.

I can't explain why but I wish he would shout or lose his temper or something. Something that would make this a fight. That would make this real. That would make this even and wouldn't make me the bad guy. Something that makes it all feel right.

But instead he stands there, patient and calm as ever. This man has never got on my nerves before. Before I saw him as an idol. Today I see him as a liar, a traitor and a manipulator.

"How dare you lie to me and betray me. How dare you manipulate me the way you did and make me believe a lie. A folly. How dare you make me believe something I knew to be false" I continue to shout.

Dumbledore stays calm. What a surprise.

"Remus I don't understand, please explain" Dumbledore asks. How can he be so calm? I'm shouting, I stormed in, I made accusations. What is his deal?

He's making me act like a child. You aren't a teenager anymore, Remus, act like an adult and you might get somewhere.

I run my hand through my hair and laugh. It's not a joyous laugh. It's a cold hearted, hate filled, mocking laugh. One I have never used before. One reserved for this man and this man only. One I hope I never use again.

The amount of anger I feel is dangerous and knowing what I'm capable of it scares me but I cannot let that show, not here, not now. Now I need to fight for him, for Sirius.

"Sirius Black is innocent. Why didn't you stop them that day? The day they took him away and sent him to Azkaban? Why didn't you do something?" I ask angrily

"I did not know" replies Dumbledore "no more than you did, Remus" continues Dumbledore.

Hearing him say this makes something within me snap. Something triggers a whole wave of anger and emotion to wash over me and now I have no control of my words.

"I DID KNOW I KNEW AND I TOLD YOU" I practically scream.

"Don't bullshit me and pretend like you knew nothing. You are the greatest wizard of our time and you mean to stand here and tell me you did not know Sirius Black was wrongly convicted? I call bullshit" I continue

"Remus, I understand you're angry but truly, I knew no more than you" Dumbledore states, still as calm as ever.

"STOP SAYING THAT! STOP PRETENDING LIKE I NEVER TOLD YOU OF HIS INNOCENCE! I KNEW I KNEW ALL ALONG AND YOU MADE ME BELIEVE I WAS WRONG" I scream again.

"TWELVE YEARS YOU LET HIM BE TORTURED IN AZKABAN. TWELVE YEARS OF HELL" I continue

"Remus, I know you and Sirius share some feelings but that does not mean I should be your outlet for your anger, you should take this up with the ministry" Dumbledore replies.

I scoff at him again and shake my head "take it up with the ministry" I say mockingly "the ministry can go to hell" I continue

"This is your fault. Don't blame this on anyone else. You knew he was innocent just like I did. You knew he could never do that to James and Lily just like I did but you let them take him anyway and you left me with nothing. I was left with no one" I state

"Remus, I know you think that I know everything but alas I do not. That night I believed Sirius was guilty. I regret my beliefs now but I cannot help the past"

"BULLSHIT" I shout.

I'm not taking his bullshit answers. Who does he think he is? Telling me he believed Sirius would do what Peter did

"You cannot tell me you truly believed that Sirius became a death eater? WE WERE 21!" I continue.

I need to let my anger flow now or I'll never say it. Either that or I leave now and take my anger out somewhere else- or on someone else- and that's not what I want because this isn't anyone else's fault.

My anger is Dumbledore's fault and he needs to know it.

"You took everything from me and you still let me believe you were a good man. You were my idol once. How naïve I was to believe all of that" I state

"You told me not to pursue it, you told me he was guilty" I continue

"and as I told you before, I knew as much as you" replies Dumbledore

"I KNEW HE WAS INNOCENT AND I TOLD YOU THAT AND YOU TOLD ME TO LET IT GO SO I LET IT GO AND IT TURNS OUT I WASNT JUST LOVE CRAZED I WAS RIGHT"

I can feel my breathing getting heavier as I get angrier and then I realise that I don't want to be here anymore. I don't want to work with Dumbledore anymore.

"I quit" I state bluntly before walking out of the room.

___________________________________

Hello there my lovelies!

I won't lie to you, the only reason I wrote this chapter is bc I saw a prompt of it on Tiktok and had to write a chapter and also bc this story had an uneven amount of chapters and that really bothered me

oh and it was the only content i had for y'all lols

anyways, thank you for all the love and support i love you all!

have a beautiful day you wonderful specimens!

stay safe
stay strong
stay wonderful
stay smiling

all my love, Blue xxx