19

We push open the doors and gasp in shock.

Hatsuko has been chained to the wall as if she was about to be tortured. Kaminoko was chilling next to her, leaning against the wall. Hades is still on his throne but next to him is Uma who for some reason has become a giant.

"What the?" I whisper.

Kaminoko turns her head in our direction and her face turns white.

"What are you guys doing here?! You shouldn't be here!" She yells.

"What is going on?" Kirishima asks.

"It's none of your business you guys need to leave. NOW." She demands.

"Not until you explain why Hatsuko is chained to the wall!" Iida says.

I get a closer look at Hatsuko and realize she's passed out.

"You guys need to go right now!" Kaminoko says, pushing me.

"Kaminoko! What are you doing!?" I shout at her.

"Just go!" She yells, trying her best to push me.

Kirishima runs to Hatsuko and tries to free her.

"Kaminoko! Stop him!" Hades yells.

Kaminoko rushes over and tackles him. We run over and try to free Hinaki. Kaminoko orders ghosts to take us away. We had no chance of fighting them off since our quirks phase right through their figures. The ghosts grab us and take us away.

"Kaminoko!" I yell at her.

She looks at me and gives me a small smile.

"Sorry." She says.
And the door shuts.

We stand there outside in shock from what just happened.

"What just happened?" Shoto asks.

"I don't even know..." I answer.

"We need to go back." I say, walking toward the palace.

Shoto grabs me.

"What are you doing?" I say.

"We need to go find Bakugou first." He replies with a stern expression.

"But, what about Hatsuko? And Kaminoko!" I yell.

"Fujiiro." He raises his voice.

"But- Kaminoko she.." I begin to say before shapeshifting out of stress.

Shoto kneels down next to me.

"Fujiiro, we will come back but first we need to find Bakugou." he says softly.

Shoto continues to comfort me until I fully calm down. When I do, I get up.

"Are you okay?" Shoto asks.

"I'm okay, let's go find Bakugou." I say.

We start walking and try to find Bakugou. Iida is looking at a map and basically being our guide.

After an hour or so of walking we finally found him.

"Bakugou! What were you thinking?" Kirishima shouts.

"Look, it's not my fault TV remote couldn't handle a couple of facts." Bakugou grumbles.

"We don't really have the time right now to argue anyways, we gotta go." Kirishima says, pulling Bakugou up.

"And exactly why is that?" Bakugou asks.

"Let's just say that there is some stuff going on at Hades' castle." I say.