9

I walk into the school building, relieved that I don't have to deal with the internship. I'm walking through the hallway when I hear a voice.

"Hey" I hear.

I turn around and look down to see a boy with purple hair that looks like grapes.

"Hello?" I replied back.

"I saw you in the commercial, you looked super sexy." He says, looking at me with a strange grin on his face.

I was about to say something I hear Kaminoko's voice.

"Mineta! You pervert!" I hear her yell. She comes up behind him and pounds him on the head until he leaves.

She shakes her head "That pervert.."

She looks at me and says, "Are you okay?"

I smile "Yeah I'm fine." I reply.

"So how was your internship?" She says, her eyes full of excitement.

I think back to the commercial. "Uh....It was...Interesting" I say, awkwardly grinning.

The bell rings and we get to class. I sit down and look at Todoroki for a second. Should I talk to him? Maybe? I open my mouth to speak but Sensei walks in.

"Today we will be having a special visitor." He says, clearly tired.

A lady walks in. She has a really...interesting costume. She has red glasses and midnight blue hair.

"Hello everyone! I am Ms Midnight" she exclaims.

"Today we will be picking our hero names! Now, keep in mind that these names will be permanent, so choose wisely!" Midnight says, bouncing.

We all take out our white boards and start writing. What should my name be? It should be a name that represents my quirk. I am trying to think when Kaminoko raises her hand.

Midnight points at her "Have you finished your hero name?'' She asks.

"Yep!' Kaminoko beams.

"Well come over and introduce your hero name!" Midnight exclaims.

Kaminoko walks up and smiles. "I am the reaping hero, Nemesis!" She smiles.

"Beautiful name! " Midnight beams.

Kaminoko walks down and sits in her seat.

A couple of kids
Go up and say their hero names. I'm still trying to think of mine. This is hard, what should I be? I think for a couple of moments before I decide on my name. I raise my hand.

Midnight points at me "come on up!" She says.

I walk up and show my board to everyone.

"I-I would be the polymorph hero....Savage...." I whisper.

"That sounds amazing! Make sure to speak a little louder next time

I look down and walk back to my seat. I look over to Todoroki and he looks back at me. I blush before I take my seat.

                         440 words