14

The burning sensation on my arm is too painful to ignore.

"Dabi! Don't hurt my bestie!" I hear Toga shout.

My eyes slowly open and I look around to see that I'm in an empty room.

I see the man with black spiky hair holding my arm. Toga is right behind him.

"Dabi stop! She's awake!" Toga yells.

He lets go of my arm.

"You've already had your fun, it's my turn." Dabi says, walking away.

"You're just jealous." Toga grumbles.

"Enough you two." I hear a familiar raspy voice say.

I turn to see...

The man with light blue hair and hands on his face.

"Well, look who we have here." He says.

I'm getting tired of seeing his stupid hands on his stupid face.

"What's the matter?" He grins.

I stay silent.

"Cmon Shigaraki! Leave her alone, she just woke up!" Toga says.

"You stay out of this Toga." He growls.

She mutters something I can't understand.

"This is your final warning girl." He leans against the wall closest to him. "Either you join the league of villains, or we leave you here to die. It's your choice." A manic grin becomes visible from under the white hand.

I still don't answer him, the corners of my mouth curling into a scowl.

"Awh, what's wrong bestie? Cat got your tongue?" Toga chirps next to me, a psychotic giggle escaping her lips.

"Oh, and there aren't any heroes coming to get you this time. We've made sure of that." Shigaraki states, his grin still plastered across his crusty pale skin.

The outcome of me refusing looks bleak. I don't really want to test the waters with how much power they have at the moment, especially with how beat up I was last time.

They must've read my expression because the black haired guy let out an irritated sigh, glancing at Shigaraki.

Just as crusty boy opened his mouth, a loud gunshot filled the air, causing the villains to cover their ears.

Before I knew what was happening, the ropes around my wrists loosened and I was lifted from the chair and over someone's shoulder.

"DON'T LET HER GET AWAY!"

I hear crusty boy screaming incoherently after me and my other kidnapper

"LET GO OF ME!" I scream, pounding the kidnappers back.

They don't budge.

A shot of fire spews past my shoulder as we run further away.

"My bestie is leaving me!" I hear Toga sob.

We get further and further away until I cannot hear anyone else shout.

The kidnapper finally drops me on the cold concrete of the sidewalk.

"Who are you?" I shout at them.

The person turn around and I see...

"Mom?" I say, surprised.

                         450 words