Chapter 8(the truth)

Ember checks the clothes before she washed them cause everyone has an assigned chore for  the week  . And in jays  she finds  a  ring that's not sams and it's to big to be hers and to wide  for caspians style so . she disided to investigate jay  because she doesn't want to see Sam get hurt .  Ember puts the ring back after the clothes are clean  and acted normal  jay ,ember,sam,caspian. All go out for dinner .  Ember try's  to bring up the ring but jay quitly  is like I don't know what your talking about  ember  stands up and shouts first of all it was in your hoodie pocket and  second of all you can't say it's sams cause the ring is to big to be his  third of all caspian hates that type of ring and why would his ring be in  your pocket. Ember storms of to the car  and jay followed her caspian had a gut feeling he needed to calm jay down and stopped her by the restaurant in a darker corner and. Tells her calm down she's just stressed it's ok jay breaks down and confess everything and caspian was in shock but was able to tell her  tell them the truth please cause i know your not an evil person .
Jay nods and agreed and at home she told Sam and Ember  and they where in shock and Sam was upset to where he fell to the floor in a ball  and in a very vunralble state and ember got him upstairs .  jay and ember argued and caspian broke it up and then they all went to bed