Chapter 16 : Tears Shed

Start from the beginning

Arianna : ;^P

David : Sigh 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(A/N. I love these two. My characters are so dumb. Arianna is totally me. Btw, work story, I'm trying to get this story finished up today, I've written 3 chapters this Sunday alone. I'm barely gonna have enough time next week because I'm working 42.5 hours (with an hour long break each day) and then I'm going out with my family on the weekend. I work in a childcare facility, and we have a five year old named Arianna. She told me and one of my coworkers the other day that there are only 2 Ariannas in the world. Ariana Grande, and her, Arianna. We thought it was so cute and funny. Also, Y/N's parents, Diane and John are named after my parents' middle names. it's a lil blurb. And before anyone asks, Joshua was a random name that popped into my head. I didn't have an ex named Joshua or anything. In fact, I have a friend named Joshua, and he's one of the nicest people I know, and I love hanging out with him. So I feel kinda bad. You can change the name in your head to someone you hate if you want.) 

Klavier clicked off his phone and placed it back on his table, leaning over Y/N's sleeping form, and kissing her forehead, and cheeks. He pulled the blanket up a bit more as he left to go get ready for the morning. He came out about 45 minutes later showered and dressed, and his hair pulled up in a messy bun. (A/N I love the idea of Klavier with different hairstyles.)

Y/N was still soundly asleep, curled up against Klavier's pillow, obviously missing the warmth of his form beside her

Y/N was still soundly asleep, curled up against Klavier's pillow, obviously missing the warmth of his form beside her. He stroked a finger along her cheek. This girl could sleep all day if you'd let her... Klavier thought with a smile. He thought about Arianna and David's messages. He desperately wanted to propose, and he'd now gotten the green light from Ari and David, he just needed to figure out the right time. He sat down on the bed, and leaned over Y/N's sleeping figure, trying not to let his imagination run wild. He was practically naming their children already. "Y/N, baby, time to wake up, my love." he said, stroking her hair. She rolled onto her back and rubbed her eyes. "What time is it?" she moaned. "11:07 am, Liebling," he replied, (A/N yes, I am using some German. Just imagine he's using it throughout the story.) "That's too early..." she said, rolling back over and attempting to ignore him. "Are we going to play this game every morning for the rest of our life, Y/N?" he asked, smiling in exasperation. "Uh-huh, yep. I'm not ready to wake up yet." She replies. Klavier sighs and shakes his head, deciding to give in. He instead moves the pillow aside, and pulls her into his arms, and snuggled in for an extended sleep. 

They slept for another 2 or so hours, and then they watched the movies they were planning on, and before they knew it, it was time to get ready for the party. Y/N dresses casually in slim fitted jeans, black heels, and a f/c halter top, with her hair swept elegantly away from her face. Klavier was casually dressed in black jeans and a black turtleneck sweater, with his hair casually pulled back into a loose ponytail, and his silver Gavinner's necklace. Y/N was also wearing the one her mom put in her stocking for Christmas, in support of Klavier. Klavier held the door for her while she slipped into the car, and then they were off to the party.

When they came in, music was blasting out the speakers, and there were already so many people there. Klavier noticed some girls from Y/N's highschool, and Arianna and David waiting for Y/N. She waved at him as she left to go talk to her old friends. Klavier was soon subverted into another group catching up with some guys he knew, and their new partners. They weren't surprised to hear he was dating Y/N, as apparently a lot of people thought they would end up a couple.
Around 9pm, Klavier bid his friends goodbye, and told them he'd keep in touch. it was time for him to go up on stage and sing. He got up there, and grabbed his guitar, and the music was lowered, as someone announced him. "And tonight, we have a special treat for our party, an alumni of our (name) highschool, and a famous rockstar, please welcome Klavier Gavin to sing a couple songs for us tonight." the cheers became deafening in the stadium as Klavier strode up onto the auditorium stage.
He scanned the crowd until he spotted Y/N staring up at him with shining eyes. When she caught him looking at her, she blew him a kiss, which he mimed catching, causing some girls to swoon. "I'd like to dedicate my performance tonight to the love of my life, Y/N, who has made me the happiest I've ever been. To the one who completes me." he said. He slipped his guitar strap over his head, and began to sing 'Say You Won't Let Go' and followed up with their song, 'To Make You Feel My Love'. Everyone in the auditorium was moved by the depth of feeling and clear adoration in his voice as he sang for his lover. 

When his performance ended, he exited the stage, and leaned his guitar back against the stand. He was then mobbed by many younger girls from the school who came to the party as plus ones of the seniors and alumni. He patiently did a couple signatures, before practically begging to be excused so he could go see his girlfriend. 
Just as he'd finally broken away, he heard a cry from the crowd that sounded like Y/N. His heart started beating rapidly in his chest as he tore through the auditorium to find her confronted by a man around her age.
He was screaming at her, while gripping her wrist so tightly her hand was white. Rage filled Klavier as he ran over, and swiftly punching the man across the face, knocking him down. Looking down on him, he immediately recognized who he was dealing with.
"You sick bastard," he seethed, looking down at him, "you get out of prison and the first thing you decide to do is harass a young woman. You deserve to rot in there for the rest of your life." Klavier was filled with so much anger, he felt like breaking the pathetic creep's arm. He spun around, facing Y/N, who was standing behind him trembling, a large, red handprint on her arm, tears streaming down her face. Arianna came tearing through the crowd, and saw Joshua on the ground, immediately analyzing the situation. She ran over and began comforting Y/N. Joshua began trying to get up, rubbing the side of his face, glaring daggers at Klavier. Klavier immediately spun around and grabbed his arm, forcing it behind him, and keeping him from moving. He dropped Joshua to his knees. "Has anyone called the authorities yet?!" he called out. Several people nodded, and Klavier handed Joshua off to a couple of burly soccer players to be turned in to the police. A couple other people came forward, saying the recorded the fight and had video proof of the attack. He took their numbers and had the evidence sent to him. Klavier noticed that Arianna had swept Y/N out of the auditorium quickly, and apparently had taken her to a faculty lounge down the hall. 

Klavier stepped into the hallway. He took a deep breath to steady his heart, and try to stop from shaking with rage. He was so mad he felt sick, but he knew he needed to find Y/N and comfort her. He took one more steadying breath, before pulling out his phone, deciding to watch the witness's video before seeing Y/N.
The scene played out, beginning with Klavier's performance finishing when he left the stage, and got bombarded by fans. A small cry was heard in the side, and the recording panned to show Y/N and Joshua.
"Seem's you've gotten yourself a rich boyfriend." he sneered. Y/N's face looked terrified, and she tried to back away when he stepped forward. "You were a very good girlfriend, unlike that little snitch, Emily. You know she got me put away for a couple years. You were always too timid to do anything." He sneered. "Your new boy toy is obviously some loser who likes whiny girls like you." he said, mockingly.
Klavier could hear the people in the video calling for him to leave her alone, and she was backing up slowly when she heard the last line. Her delicate features contorting and turning turning cold with rage. "Oh? Did you just really insult my boyfriend? I'm sorry, who spent the last four years in prison for assaulting someone? Who's the real loser here, Joshua? You, the pathetic excuse of a man who can't make anything of himself, or Klavier, who built both his careers from the ground up on his own merit alone?"
Klavier felt the hair on the back of his neck rise up, at the frosty tone of her voice. He'd never heard her use such a chilling voice in his life. The anger bubbled up in him anew as he realized that Y/N put herself in danger defending his honor against a lowlife. The video continued, he stepped forward as Y/N yelled, and grabbed her arm in a vice grip. He began screaming profanities at her as she tried to pulled away, and then Klavier saw himself burst into the scene. He ended the video there.

(A/N Sorry for the long and dramatic chapter. Hope it was ok. I have a hard time writing super dramatic, scary stuff, so it may have been kinda underwhelming.)