Chapter 6: The Reunion

(Klavier's POV) 

Klavier leaned down to hug Aunt Liesel goodbye at the airport. His plane was set to take off soon. His heart swelled in anticipation of meeting up with Chloe. He had contacted her, and they set up to meet at her apartment tomorrow for a mid-afternoon meal together. He could hardly contain his excitement. Klavier had thought about it for days. Liesel patted Klavier's shoulder affectionately. "Good luck with your lovely little lover," she told Klavier, with a mischievous smile on her face. His heart jumped a little at hearing her referred to as his lover. He hoped she someday would be... He shook his head to not get distracted by that pretty thought. "Goodbye, Aunt Liesel," he said. "I'm gonna miss you. I'll come back to visit at Christmas, ok?" Liesel chuckled. "Sure thing, my dear nephew. I'll look forward to it. Now get on that plane and go get your girl!" (Aunt Liesel hardcore stans Chloe and Klavier.) Klavier laughed and waved as he passed through the gates and made his way onto the plane, sitting down with Vogel beside him for the long 13 hour flight back to his Chloe. 

(Chloe's POV)

You awake to Arianna leaning on your bed and shaking you vigorously. "What's wrong...?" You ask, sleepily rubbing your eyes. You were up so late last night, excited for Klavier's visit today. 
"GIRL! It's 12:00pm! You slept in really late! I'm sure you needed your beauty sleep, but Klavier is coming over at 3! You need to get ready!" Arianna said in a panic. She was all dressed for work, but she wasn't leaving until 2:30. Your eyes widened in shock as you sat up in bed. "Oh my gosh! I can't believe I slept so late!" you yelp. Arianna pushes you into the bathroom, hastily. "Take a shower Chloe, I'll help you prepare the lunch we agreed on!" You smile at her as you pull out a towel and your soaps. "Thanks, Ari! You're a gem!" she smiled back at you and winked as she pulled the bathroom door shut and went to the kitchen.

After you got showered, you changed into slim fitting jeans, white heels, and a (F/C) shirt that dipped a little at your chest. You didn't want to be promiscuous, but certainly cute and flirty. Arianna was all set up at the table with her makeup and hair tools, and she deftly caught your shiny (h/c) hair into soft curls in a low ponytail, with wisps of hair framing your face. She gave you a light makeup look that looked natural and soft, and led you over to a mirror, pronouncing you presentable. "What do you think, Chloe? Do you look like a rockstar's girlfriend?" She asked with a sly smile. You whacked her arm, gaping at yourself in the mirror. You looked amazing, Arianna was a wizard with her beauty tools. "Arianna, this is amazing!" You turn and give your best friend a big hug, "I'm glad you like it, Hon!" Arianna says, pulling away. She glances at the wall clock quickly. "Oh freaking fudge! It's 2:38! I gotta go, I'm gonna be late!" Ari grabs her bag, and gives you a peck on the cheek before running to the door. She pauses with her hand on the handle. "Have a good date, Hon!" she says, before pulling open the door and running out. You sigh, feeling a little overwhelmed, before going into the kitchen to finish prepping the snacks and treats, and then you hear your phone buzz. 

Klavier <3 : I'm on my way, I'll see you soon! 

Chloe : Ok! Can't wait to see you. 

You check your hair and teeth and makeup in the mirror one more time, and take a sip of water to calm down, and brush off your pants before you hear the doorbell ring. You exhale quickly to relieve your nerves, and open the door. 

(Klavier's POV)

He arrived at the apartment precisely on time, and rang the bell. His heart racing as he heard the sound of heels clicking on the floors inside as Chloe rushed to open the door for him. The door swung back and he was greeted by the lovely sight of the girl of his dreams all dressed up to see him. He held back a gasp at how radiant she looked, standing there in front of him. "Klavier! Hi!" She said, quickly, stepping back to let him in. He stepped inside, and turned to look at the girl in front of him as she shut the door. "Hi baby, how are you doing?" he asked, smiling at her. He saw a slight blush creep up her neck as she smiled at him. "I'm doing amazing! It's been so long since I last saw you!" She laughed nervously. Klavier couldn't hide a smile at how cute she was, standing in front of him. "Don't I get a hug?" He asked, arms open. "It would be nice after 6 years without one." Her eyes widened, obviously shocked. He was getting a bit of a kick out of playing with her. "Oh, o-of course," She said. She walked forward, into his arms, and placed her arms around his neck, the way she used to hug him as a teenager. He wrapped his arms gratefully around her waist, and pulled her close into his chest, breathing in the soft scent of her hair, and relishing the feel of her body in his embrace after so many years without her. "I missed you so much..." he murmured into her hair, placing a hand on the back of her head and pulling her against his neck. "I missed you too," she replied with a small voice. Klavier would have liked for nothing more than to hold her there forever, but he figured there was a point where it would get a bit awkward for her. He squeezed her waist once more, making her gasp a bit, before pulling back, and kissing her forehead the way he did six years ago. "Why don't we go sit down somewhere to catch up" he asked, releasing her from his grasp. 

(Chloe's POV)

OMG, OMGOMGOMGOMG. You tried to calm your heart, it was racing so hard you were sure he could hear it. You never felt so many butterflies in your life. His arms felt so strong around your waist, his hand on the back of your head, your face in his neck.
You could smell his aftershave and his shampoo, and you had so many thoughts rolling through your mind, your brain was hardly remembering to even breathe. You felt him squeeze his arms around your waist, making you gasp a little, before pulling away, and planting a kiss square on your forehead. Oh my, if you didn't have a crush on him before, you definitely had one now. He asked you if the two of you could go sit down to catch up, and you led him to the leather couches in Arianna's living room.
Klavier sat down on the end of the sofa, and pulled you down beside him, and rested his hand on your thigh, his other hand thrown behind your head on the back of the sofa.