Chapter 30: Unexpected Visitors (fluff and lil bit of smut)

Start from the beginning

As Clay jogged up to the door, he combed his hair with his fingers and slowly but surely unlocked the door. Before he could open the door, George sprinted up to Clay and bumped into him. "Pfft.. Are you okay?" Clay wheezed, turning to George. George eagerly nodded and slipped his hand in the others. Clay gave George a comforting smile, before setting his other hand on the doorknob to open the door. "Hey, muffins!" Bad cheerfully smiled. "Hey, guys." Zak waved, also smiling. "Oh, hey! Didn't expect you two to be here!" Clay giggled, giving them both a hug. "We just thought we might pop in!" Bad hugged back. Once Clay retreated from the hug, George stepped in front of him to also give out hugs. "Hi! It's been a while!" George squealed. "We baked you guys some muffins!" Bad added, "Oh, you shouldn't have." Clay smiled, petting George on the head once he let go. "Make yourselves at home," Clay said, moving out of the doorframe. "Thank you," Bad glowed, walking in and setting the box of muffins on the counter. "Dude, it took forever to find your place," Zak grunted. "Pfft- Sorry about that." Clay giggled, crossing his arms. "Come onnn, let's catch up!" George said jumping up and down. He walked over to the couch and sat down. Everyone else followed his lead.
"So how have things been?" Clay smiled, swerving his arm around George. "It's been going well! How's your side?" Bad cheerfully answered. "Well.. It's been complicated." Clay shrugged. "Oh? What's that supposed to mean?" Zak asked. Clay took a deep breath in and started to explain, "Let's start off with.. Michelle. I've forgotten if you two know about her, but she's been a real pain in the ass. She really despises George. Michelle even ended up stabbing me in the back!" Clay angrily complained. "WAIT, SHE WHAT?!" Zak and Bad both said at the same time. "Yeah!" George screeched, "It was.. scary.." George's mood changed very suddenly. "Aw.. I'm so sorry.. Are you two doing alright?" Bad frowned, feeling sorry for the two. "Yeah, but that's not even half of it." Clay sighed, "Remember when we called you, Bad?" Bad immediately shook his head up and down, knowing clearly what he meant. "Yeah.. Prison thing-" "PRISON THING?!" Zak interrupted, on the edge of his seat. "Shh! Zak!" Bad squealed, grabbing Zak and holding him in a hug. The other two giggled while Zak blushed. "Anyway," Clay giggled as he carried on, "It was about 'The Man', also known as: Tyson Creed," Clay muttered. "Tyson Creed? What kind of a name is that??" Zak mumbled softly from Bad's hold. "Geppy! Sh!" Bad snapped, slightly annoyed. "Tyson was doing this all for the money. Of course." George whispered, "Apparently 'everything is for money' these days.." George murmured. The room went silent for a bit, just taking in everything that's been said.
It was a warm day, the sun's rays shone through the apartment's blinds and there was a slight, cold breeze outside. Eventually, someone broke the silence. "Here, let's change the subject." George smiled, looking up at them. "How about you two stay over for tonight? We can all have a little sleepover together!" George happily insisted. "Oh.. Are you sure we can?" Bad asked, 'just to make sure'. "Yeah! Of course!" George answered. "Well, in that case.. What do you think, Zak?" Bad grinned, lifting Zak off of his chest. "Mmh, sounds good. We'll need to get our supplies though." Zak smirked. Bad squinted then quickly widened his eyes again, "Geppy! Your face is so red! Are you feeling okay?" Bad asked, worried. Clay and George both looked at each other, smirking and lifting their eyebrows. "O-Oh. Yeah, I'm good, Bad. Just hot." Zak reddened.

"Phew.. Okay." Bad exhaled. "Just quickly.. Are you two a thing yet?" Clay giggled. "Excuse me?-" "NO, NO WE'RE NOT!" Zak screamed, interrupting Bad. "Geppy! Stop interrupting people! You're such a muffinhead." Bad rolled his eyes, "What were you saying, Clay?" Bad asked innocently. George and Clay started bursting out with laughter. "C-Come on, C-Clay! Say it again!" George laughed. "NO! NO NEED TO SAY IT!" Zak shrieked. Bad, confused, just sat there in the middle of the 3 boys. "Okay! What I asked was.. Are you two together yet?" Clay giggled, about to get attacked by Zak. Bad started to redden, stuttering with any words that tried to escape his mouth. "W-Well.. No. Why do y-you ask this?" Bad nervously giggled, fiddling with his fingers. "You two are just really.. Sus," George smirked. "S-Sus?" Bad questioned. "'Sus' basically means: suspicious," George explained. "Suspicious?!" Bad blushed. "Mmh." Clay hummed. "Z-Zak, let's go get our s-supplies!" Bad panicked, getting up and grabbing Zak's hand. "We'll see you two j-just now!" Bad waved, running out of the door. "BYE!" Zak screamed. After that, the room was left in dead silence. The blond stared down at the older, "Cutie?" Clay smiled, planting a kiss on his head. "Hm.?" George hummed, leaning his head on Clay's chest. "We should probably go out to buy snacks and stuff." Clay yawned, stretching out his arms. "Yeah, we will. Just.. A little longer, sitting with each other." George smiled softly, snuggling up with Clay.

"Anything for you, shorty." Clay winked.
"Listen, I'm not that short! You're just freakishly tall." George blushed, rolling his eyes.
"Yeah, yeah. Okay,"
"shorty," Clay smirked.

(1731 words :0 HELLOOOOO- its been quite awhile [again]. sorry for that- just been very busy lately [again again] :') but now, i'll hopefully have some more free time! again, sorry for the delay :') next chapter will HOPEFULLY be coming out soon. if it doesnt, and it takes awhile, i am very sorry :((((( anyway, thank you for tuning in this long. remember, you are special, loved and appreciated. enjoy your day/night, ily! <3)