𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 : pretty boy

Почніть із самого початку

I swirl around, already taking my right earbud out. Calum looks out of breath as he pants softly, "Mate, I've been shouting your fucking name for, like, a whole ass minute." I chuckle at him, pulling my phone out of my back pocket to pause Alex Turner's orgasmic voice. What? You heard me. I'd hundred percent smash Alex Turner given the opportunity. "Whatcha need, Cal Pal?" I asked my best friend, trying to think back to this morning and remember if I had seen his car parked at the house, maybe he had driven down with Ashton or Michael and needed a lift back.

"Ben's throwing a party tonight and we're going."

I immediately groaned, "Dude, no. Okay I'm tired and hungry and my head hurts and I just wanna go to bed." Calum looked at me as if I had suddenly grown two heads. I didn't care if I sounded like a pussy. I wasn't in the mood for a rager right now. Besides, we have two other roommates and an entire team worth of friends that would probably love to go to a frat party with Calum. "You fucking suck." He groaned, and started walking with me to the parking lot. "Yeah, but at least I swallow too."

Three hours later, I had showered and napped but was rudely awoken by whoever is in the room across the hall from mine with Michael, God she's a screamer. I groan as I sit up, clutching my still aching head. Water, I need water. Unplugging my phone that was on charge next to my bed, I slide into some sweatpants that had been discarded on my floor and unlock my phone.

I head to the kitchen downstairs, smirking when I hear Michael's very loud, and quite possibly put on dirty talk when he hears me walk past his door. "Yeah, baby? You like that? You like knowing that there are three other guys hearing you like this right now?"

Making my way down the stairs, taking two at a time, I see Ashton and Calum on the couch, headphones covering their ears as they go head to head in a game of Die Zombies, Die. I smile when Ashton starts to shout profanities at the top of his lungs. Ashton was better than me at this game, but Calum could give anyone a run for their money.

I open the fridge, grabbing a bottle of still water and making a face at the bottles of sparkling water touching the still bottles. Yuck. I'm leaning over the island, watching their game go on when my phone lights up with a chime. It's a text from Jess, and I try and remember if I had ever given her my number. But then I remember this one time at a party, Calum had been too drunk to drive them home and I had given her my number on the ride back to let me know if Calum got too much during the night.

I hold the blue bottle up to my lips as I open her text. It's a video of something, and while it takes a second to download, I think about her giving me Vivienne's number and me being too chicken-shit to do anything with it. What was I supposed to say? Hi? How are ya? Even if I did think of something cool to say, she'd probably ignore me or block my number.

When it downloads, I open it up. It takes me a second to register what the video is of, but a grin graces my face when I put the pieces together. It's of Vivienne, and she's dancing on a coffee table, signing along to some Madonna song playing, shouting the lyrics into a bottle of rosé. She swings her hips as she turns around on the surface, and holy fuck, her jeans. Those fucking baggy mom jeans that hug her ass so well. She's in a tight black top, her breasts all but falling out.

I'm well aware of my cock standing to attention when Jess texts me again.

Calum's Jess: we're celebrating first week of classes at our dorm

Calum's Jess: now's your time to shine pretty boy

Calum's Jess: just don't be gross ok

Calum's Jess: and bring calum

Calum's Jess: plz

Chuckling at the last two texts, I lift my head back up to see their game coming to an end. I throw my bottle cap across the room, hitting Calum's arm. He lowers his headphones, glaring in my direction. "What, sleepin' beauty?" I roll my eyes; he's just pissed off because neither Ashton nor Michael and his guest upstairs wanted to go out tonight. "Put a shirt on," I tell him as I move around the island. "We're going to the dorms." And without any explanation needed, they hop up and do what their captain tells them to.