𝟢𝟣 | 𝖨 𝖱𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖧𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝖭𝗈𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖡𝖺𝖽 𝖶𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖧𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗇

Start from the beginning

"Yes, Serenity, don't worry." Odette says with a smile. "Now how much are you donating?"

I start pulling out five stacks of a thousand one dollar bills that have red ribbon wrapped around them. "Five thousand dollars. I went out on a kill tonight since I've been sore from working out so I didn't want to fight tonight. But my fucking client only had one dollar bills. So he basically gave me five thousand dollars in one dollar fucking bills. I swear I was this close to killing my client and leaving the money with his dead body."

Odette starts laughing. "That's hilarious. Red Ribbon Children's Hospital, correct?"

"Yep!"

"How ironic. You volunteer at Red Ribbon Children's Hospital and you use red ribbon to tie your money." Odette says while emphasizing the words 'red ribbon.' "Alright, the check is written anonymously. I'll just put the money in your anonymous bank account and mail this anonymous check to the hospital. Will you want to put an anonymous letter to go with this anonymous check?"

"Odette, if you keep saying 'anonymous' I swear to the devil inside of me, I will not hesitate to frame someone you know for murder so it can have you working your ass at least five months straight trying to prove them innoecent while you know it was me but you can't say anything because nobody know you have a little sister other than basically me, you, mamá and papá."

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea, little diabla. I mean that sounds like it'll be fun to watch from afar." Odette and I turn around and see our parents taking their disguises off.

"No, that's mean papá. Oh do you and mamá need some help with the bags? Let me put my shoes on!" Odette rushes up the stairs and comes down five seconds later and is out the door bringing the grocery bags inside.

"Hey papá!" I walked up to my dad and gave him a hug. He hugged me back and kissed my cheek.

"How was my little diabla's night?"

"It was boring, papá. My client paid me five thousand dollars for a kill."

"Serenity, that's the requirement you start with."

"In fucking one dollar bills, papá." I say before pointing to the living room table.

"Oh. You should have killed that client of yours and sprinkled that money on him."

"That's what I said papá!" Odette says while shutting the door. By the way mama wants you to put the groceries away."

"Proud of you tonight little diabla." My dad pats my head and walks into the kitchen. I catch a glimpse of him giving a quick kiss to my mamá before she comes to the living room where Odette and I are.

"How was your drive, Odette?"

"Traffic as usual and I missed the turn as usual." Odette responds. Odette has a habit of missing the turn to where the cabin is at. Honestly I do too but not as bad as my sister. My mom and sister talked about their day and Odette's job.

While I was looking through my laptop and seeing how many people wanted to have them as my next client. Five thousand dollars...ten thousand . . . fifteen thousand . . . twenty . . . thirty . . . forty . . . fifty . . . one hundred thousand . . . two hundred . . . three hundred . . . four . . . five hundred thousand . . . and sold.

Let's see who the next assasination of La Diabla will be. I grab my burner phone and text my new client.

La Diabla: Would you like to give me information about my next assasination?

Client: Of course, Diabla. The name is Blake Levitt, I'll be forwarding you his information. The sooner you can kill him, the better it is for The Castillo Mafia.

La Diabla: I'll kill when I feel like it. Remember my guy, I don't work for anyone but for myself. So don't be ordering me around. I won't hesitate to track you down myself and kill you the same way I'll kill Levitt.

Client: My apologies Diabla. I didn't mean for it to come out like that.

La Diabla: Anyways the money must be sent as soon as I send the picture of the dead man, along with my signature.

I let the burner phone drop on the couch and turn my laptop on. Blake Levitt, 29 years old, a mole who's been on the run for a year and hasn't been able to be tracked down.

Damn really? Not a problem for La Diabla.

I begin by searching up who the hell this Black Levitt guy is. Firstly he is obviously a mole and has been stealing information from The Castillo Mafia. Never heard of them. My curiosity gets the best of me and I decide to do some research about The Castillo Mafia.

Turns out they're located right in Chicago, the same city I basically live in and they're the second largest Mexican Mafia right after The Morales Mafia. I've done some kills for The Morales Mafia before and they pay well.

Anyways back to business. Looks like Mr. Levitt is taking a flight to Las Vegas, Nevada. Guess I'll be taking a flight as well. I think I was too busy looking at first class tickets that I didn't even see Odette behind me. "What the hell, Odette?"

"Sorry but I talked with mamá and she said it's best for you to come with me for my friend's bachelorette party that'll be in Las Vegas!"

I look at my mom who's reading a book. "Mamá! Please don't!"

"Serenity, you need a break!"

"I take breaks every Saturday and Sunday mama! Plus I have someone to kill in Las Vegas so I can't be partying."

"Baby, you can kill in broad daylight and still get away with it. Go have fun with your sister. You deserve it." My mom then gave me her puppy eyes which always seems to do the trick on me.

"Fine. Odette, how do you feel about getting first class tickets?"

"Sign me up!" Odette then sits down next to me and takes my laptop and scrolls to find seats next to each other. She later finds seats for us and buys them. Looks like I'm going to a bachelorette party after a kill.

I really hope nothing bad will happen.