Chapter 29 - Lifeless

After I’d stepped out of the clinic, the chilly breeze of the early autumn wind blew in my face and hair. 

“I’ll call a cab.” Aleena said, whipping out her phone as I did so to. It had been off the whole time and I had four missed calls from Jack and one voicemail. Damn, he didn’t waste time. I sighed and decided to listen to the voicemail, putting the phone up to my ear.

“Regan? Why did you just hang up like that we were in the middle of something important. And now you’re not answering me? What’s going on?” He questioned from the other end, he carried on blabbering but I just ended the voicemail as I’d frankly had enough. I did need to talk to him properly though. After Aleena had called the cab service I rang Jack up and he answered immediately.

“Regan? Where have you been?” He called down the line, distressed.

“I uh… Jack it wasn’t-“

“You got the abortion didn’t you?!” He called furiously.

“Jack, listen I-“

“I can’t believe you sometimes! I bet you didn’t even think about me! I wanted that kid, Regan. That was my child. I can’t believe you could be so selfish.” He spat. I felt awful, how could I get rid of his baby, what was I thinking?!

“Jack, please…” I sighed.

“Forget it, Regan.” He grumbled, and with that he hung up.

The whole taxi journey was silent, all I thought about was Jack. I wish he understood how I couldn’t have a baby. I hated myself.

It had been five days and Jack was ignoring me completely. I was back home, everyone still clueless but for some reason I felt so alone. Aleena was back at hers and told me she would always be there, but I doubted it at times and Jack, he was literally dead; in a way that he wasn’t answering anything. I knew I had made the right decision, but getting Jack to understand was the tricky part. I was isolated, sat in my room, on the floor hugging my knees, surprisingly not crying this time. I was just… lifeless. Like a ghost I guess. I was in some sort of daydream that I could never escape, just staring down, until I got a text. 

Aleena <3: Fight for him x

Was all it said. Fight for him… Fight for him? Slap TayWhore? No not that kind of fighting, besides I’d taught her not to mess with me. Fight for him… Prove to him I love him? Explain to him? I’d had enough of sulking, it was time to make amends. I grabbed a hoodie and pulled it over my head, along with my leggings and with that I slipped on my Ugg Boots and marched to Jack’s.

He seemed shocked to see me when he answered the door. 

A/N Sorry, I got rid of the baby :(( So, no baby but more drama :))

Gabby :))