Chapter 24 - Parties again?

It had been five weeks since the accident and Jack had been dismissed from the ward almost two weeks ago. He still had come cuts what were to become scars but it was nothing major anymore. He was his normal self, up and active, funny, and even a little douchey at times but that was Jack for you. Jack and I were both at his house, watching 'Keeping up with the Kardashians.' , Jack sat on one end of the couch and I laying on the other end with my legs resting on Jack's lap. Everything was calm, just us two, eating junk, and watching junk.

Jack's phone buzzed, breaking his and mine's concentration from the TV screen.

"Johnson's having a party tonight at his, he wants to know if we're interested." Jack looked at me after reading the text. Jack Johnson was Jack's other best friend as well as Cam, they were like brothers.

I sat up a little, I was interested but I wanted Jack to be happy. "We don't have to go babe. You haven't been out the hospital for long."

"No, I miss the parties, lets go." He smiled slightly and I moved to sit next to him properly as he kissed the top of my head and put his arm around me.

A couple of hours later I was back home getting ready. Jack was picking me up at nine so I had an hour and a half to get ready. I sat in the bathroom, facing a mirror applying my foundation, BB cream and blusher first, before adding several coats of mascara and eyeliner to finish it off. Once that was done I straightened my hair and stepped into my thin black dress which hugged my figure.

After about ten minutes I heard a knock on my door and ran down to see Jack stood there with a rose.

"Wow..." He said staring at me.

"A rose?" I laughed. "Didn't know we were going to a ball." I smirked and took it from him when he handed it to me.

"You look beautiful." He kissed my cheek making me blush.

Once we had arrived at Johnson's house it was full party mode. Jack had forgotten how much he'd missed the raves and I'd be lying if I said I hadn't missed them a little as well. We danced, we drank, we laughed. We drank some more, we played games, we made out, we drank even more, oh, and we also drank.

A/N Just a filler! Next chapter is more exciting!