I suck on her spot and bite it then blow air on it then sucking hard again. I pull away and look at my work complete making me smile .

She is now breathing hard and the look of lust in her eyes just wants me to take her right now in this small closet and her innocent look is just making the tent in my pants raise even more.

"I....I'm going to take a shower." She whispers and then pushes past me and her ass rubs on my hard member making me groan.

"Sorry." She whispers and I see her blush. I guess she felt it on her ass, good she needs to know the effect she has on me.

"It's alright baby, go shower." I tell her trying not to sound hurt because of this hard on which hurts .

She walks away and goes into her bathroom .I begin to walk out of the closet and my eyes land on the section that has her panties. Great now I have a straining hard on.

I sit on her bed and try to think of anything about her that isn't attractive in order stop this strain. Nothing,absolutely nothing isn't attractive about her,she is freaking perfect. I think about how her legs would feel around me. Okay I need to stop thinking about her, I need to take this tent away.

After some time,I relieve myself after thinking about an old grandmother in the subway.

"Oh hey." My baby.....sorry Malia comes in with her towel just stopping below her ass. Seriously! does she know what she is doing to me?

"Hi." I say in a low tone .

"I'll just go change in the bathroom." She says and she grabs her clothes and walks back into the bathroom.

She comes out dressed in a dress that stops on her knees and she looks like she is going out.

"You going somewhere?" I ask as she walks to her bed.

"No." She laughs and I frown my eyebrows.

"Then why are you dressed like that?"

"You surly ask me a lot of questions Kai."

"I just need to know." I shrug.

"Well... I'm going to grab some food from the food court down the street." She puts her shoes on.

"But Charlotte got you food." I tell her referring to the food Charlotte was making in the kitchen before she came out.

"I feel like eating fries and a hotdog."

"I'll come with you." I tell her and follow her out.

"I'll be back in awhile Charlie." Malia tells Charlie who is resting her head on Ross laps. He looks my way and looks at Malia and then winks at me , idiot.

"Oh okay." Charlotte replies .

"Let's go." Malia tells me and I follow like a lost puppy.I swear whatever she tells me ,I can do it in one heartbeat.

We get to the food court and Malia gets her fries and hotdogs and I get myself a burger. She opens her purse to pay but I beat her to it and slide my card to the cashier.

"You know I can pay for myself."

"I know you can." I smirk at her and she walks away and sits at the booth.

"Thank you." The cashier smiles at me and I smile back walking away and I join Malia who is already stuffing her face with food.

"You couldn't wait for me?" I smirk at her and she just huffs ,I guess she is still angry at me for paying.

"Why would I wait for you."

"Because we came here together."

"I didn't tell you to come."