16: Can't Find Him

The Dream House Part Sixteen

______________________________________

Quackity's POV

I ran far trying to find Karl but there was no sign of him in the distance. I decided to go back and ask the others for help. I turned behind and saw Sapnap trying to catch up.

"He's not there!" I yelled shakily.

"Hey, calm down..." Sapnap uttered breathlessly.

"It's gonna be alright.. Let's go back, and tell the others, okay?" He added.

I nodded yes and sprinted back to the others.

"GUYS IT'S KARL. HE'S GONE." I clamoured, noticing the rest already looked in fear and tumult.

"WHAT!?" Dream broke the silence, sounding really confused but also worried.

"Wait, what do you mean 'gone'?" Phil questioned, puzzled just like the others.

"It's a long story but he ran away and we don't know where to." Sapnap announced.

Third POV

"PHIL, WHY DIDNT YOU KEEP AN EYE ON THESE TWO?!" Dream interrogated, pointing to Tommy and Tubbo.

"I told Wilbur to take care of them!" Phil excused.

"CAN YOU NOT SEE HOW FUCKING DRUNK HE IS!?" Dream bawled, actually getting frustrated.

"LANGUAGE!" Bad shouted in the distance.

"GUYS STOP IT!" Puffy demanded.

"Yelling isn't going to solve anything!" She added, taking control.

"Okay. Ranboo, Jack, Purpled, Niki, Skeppy and everyone on this side, stay here and take care of Tommy and Tubbo. I'll keep an eye on Wilbur and Schlatt, got it? " Puffy appointed, followed by some nodding.

"Great. Now Dream, Quackity and the rest, go and find Karl. Sapnap can stay here and be on the lookout in case he comes back. Take the van, whatever but don't fight and if there's a problem, call me." She finished, patting Dream's shoulder.

They nodded and left to find Karl.

"How did this happen?" Phil asked worriedly, bending down to Tubbo.

"I don't remember..." Tubbo cried, holding the back of his head and seeing blood on it.

"Here, Tommy hold this gently at the back of his head." Phil ordered, giving Tommy a damp towel.

"Ow!" Tubbo winced.

"Tubbo, what's the last thing you remember?" Phil questioned again.

"Uh... Tommy was talking to me about self harm... It made me uncomfortable and I pushed him... He fell down and- I don't know everything just went black." Tubbo explained.

Phil had suspicions that Tommy hurt Tubbo. He stared at Tommy and asked what him;

"What did you do?"

"What do you mean?" Tommy mumbled.

"Tommy... You pushed Tubbo back, didn't you?" Phil implied.

"I did... I'm sorry... I didn't mean to actually hurt him, he was getting on my nerves!" Tommy said, truthfully.

"Tubbo just said he's uncomfortable with you talking about self harm!"

"I didn't know that! He didn't tell me!"

"He just said that! He would've told you earlier!"

"I didn't." Tubbo revealed.

"Well, why didn't you?" Phil questioned calmly.

"I don't know.." Tubbo sighed.

"It's okay. Now he knows." Phil replied, glancing at Tommy menacingly.

Puffy's POV

I spent like 10 minutes making sure everyone was here and everything was under control.

I took Schlatt and Wilbur and sat them down in a tent.

"Schlatt, what is wrong with you?" I investigated.

"OoOoOh someone's mad." Schlatt giggled, continued by Wilbur's obnoxious laugh.

I wasn't mad in the slightest actually. To be honest, I found them being drunk actually funny.

"I thought you said you weren't gonna drink." I claimed.

"Well I mean someone brought it along so I just thought of drinking some." He confessed.

"Oh, you're making sense finally." I joked.

"How drunk do you think I am? I just took two bottles."

"That's a little for you?"

"Actually yeah. This dude took twice as much I did."

"LETS GO COMMIT ARSON." Wilbur whooped.

"Oh my-" I chuckled because I low key got scared when Wilbur shouted out of the blue.

Before I continued, my phone started ringing. It was Dream.

"We can't find him."

"Actually?"

"We searched everywhere and he's not here."

"Okay... Bring everyone back right now, I'll try calling people."

"Okay."

"BAD!" I called.

"Yeah!?" He answered back, walking over to the tent with Skeppy.

"Can you guys keep an eye on these two for me, please?" I requested, getting outside the tent.

"Yeah, sure!" Bad answered with a smile.

I sprinted over to Sapnap.

"Seen anyone?" I queried.

"Not a single person passed by. Have you heard from them?" Sapnap replied.

"They can't find him..." I revealed.

Sapnap sighed sadly.

"I was wondering if you had Karl's parents's number?" I inquired.

"Yeah, I do. Do you want me to call them?"

"Yes please. Continue being on the lookout but update me about what his parents say."

"Okay. What do I ask them?"

"If they heard from Karl, if he's there with them or any sign at all."

"Alright."

______________________________________
[795 words]