𝘉𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘙𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 🌈 𝘒𝘶𝘳𝘰𝘛𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘪

Start from the beginning

Shaking his head, Tsukishima's stoic face meets his face once more before he shuts the door. 

☆☆☆

"I think we had enough," Tsukishima swats Yamaguchi's hand away from the bottle, stopping his best friend from reaching out for another glass of wine.  Yamaguchi glances at Tsukishima with a pout before leaning back on the couch.

"I want more Tsukki~"

Tsukishima snaps out of his trance, waiting a few seconds before responding to Yamaguchi, "Terushima-san would get mad at me," he mumbles, suddenly seeing Kuroo pass along the living room to open the door.

"I came to pick him up," Terushima smiles at Kuroo while the older guy lets him in. Kuroo rubs his nape and sighs, "Maaan, I feel old whenever both of you visit," he complains while Terushima removes his shoes.

The blonde man chuckles, stepping onto their tatami floor, "You are old, Kuroo," he snickers before receiving a harsh pat on the back dealt by the rooster-head. 

"Congratulations on the engagement by the way," Kuroo bids Terushima before they see their drunken lovers situated in Kuroo and Tsukishima's couch, an empty bottle by the edge before being moved by Kuroo.

"Yuuji!" Yamaguchi weakly greets as his fiancee grabs his arms gently, helping him up and ushering him out the door. "We'll take our leave now, Kuroo-san, Tsukki-kun," Terushima waves with his free hand before leaving.

Kuroo locks the door before standing by the very docile and very timid Kei. "Wanna go to bed Kei-chan?" he asks very fondly, the blonde simply raising his arms while Kuroo chuckles at the uncharacteristically clingy nature of his boyfriend. 

Kuroo hoists the taller male up his back, carrying Tsukishima to their room and setting him down gently onto the soft mattress. "I'll just get dressed, then we can sleep," Kuroo presses a soft kiss on Tsukishima's forehead, his lack of glasses blurring Kuroo's retreat to their dresser. 

He slumps down, his back hunched while patiently waiting for his lover to come back. "Yamaguchi is getting married," he mutters, making Kuroo look back at him, letting out a hum knowing Tsukishima couldn't see his expression well.

"Yeah? What about it?" he nonchalantly asks, pulling over a shirt on his toned body while Tsukishima stares blankly into space. Kuroo strips off his jeans and approaches his boyfriend once more, "Kei?"

Tsukishima shrugs and lays back with Kuroo, wrapping his arms around his older boyfriend and burying his face in his chest, cuddling comfortably while Kuroo rubs slow circles by his shoulder. "Tetsuro wants to get married," he mutters.

Sighing, Kuroo presses a kiss on his forehead, "Sometimes yeah, but I love Kei, so I'm fine,"

Tsukishima looks up at him with teary eyes, "I want you, Tetsuro. I'm scared," he slightly weeps and whimpers, surprising the older male. 

"Kei? What's wrong my love?" he glances down at the Tsukishima who was tightly gripping his shirt. He runs his hand over the thick blonde locks, revealing his teary face better in the light of the lampshade. 

"I also want to be with you forever but you might find a family soon," he sighs and looks away, "But I also want you to be happy,"

Chuckling, Kuroo moves Kei's face towards him, planting a deep yet gentle kiss on his lips, raising his head back up to see the very flushed look on Kei's face, his pink lips slightly swollen and his eyes droopy.

"Dummy Kei, why would I want to marry other people?" he chuckles, lovingly caressing Kei's cheeks, "I only want to marry you, and if you're happy with this, I told you that I don't mind," he chuckles.

Kei looks up at Tetsuro with love-filled and teary eyes, covering his face with his hands making his boyfriend laugh out loud. "You mean that?"

"Of course I do, being bound by rings don't matter if you aren't happy,"

Kei looks down, a contemplating look on his face before his flushed face meets Kuroo's again, "I want a ring,"

Kuroo raises a brow a smile spread across his face, "I'll give you when you ask me sober 'kay?" he kisses his forehead and squeezing him in a hug. 

"Tetsu, more," he whispers against his shoulder.

"More what Kei?"

"Kisses,"

Kuroo chuckles, pressing his lips against Tsukishima's once more, planting kisses all over his face, then on his lips. "You're always so cute Kei, I love you," he whispers before giving the meek Tsukishima another short kiss on the lips.

"Mhm, me too,"

"Let's get you a ring tomorrow,"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

OMAKE:

"Amber and gold," Tsukishima raises his ring finger, observing the band against the white light of their apartment. "Thanks, Tetsuro," he softly smiles at his lover who was going through a crisis seeing his lover all moe-like.

"You still seem like you're drunk,"

"Let's return it then," Tsukishima snaps.

"Yep thought so," Kuroo shakes his head while laughing, pressing a kiss on Tsukishima's temple, "When's our wedding?" he jokingly asks but Tsukishima heavily sighs, ready with a reply.

"I'll think about it," he mutters before leaving the room, making Kuroo drop his jaw in shock.

"Wait! Say that again?!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I LOVE KUROTSUKI SO MUCH, THEIR SEXUAL TENSION UGH.

But I wanted a softer fic for Tsukishima and quite honestly this fic has been lined up for so long I cannot even-

I hope you guys enjoyed. Remember, marriage isn't required in life.