If he was here, Antonia thought sadly, he would be so happy

Pushing the thoughts aside, she went inside and slid the door close. As soon as she opened the door to the room, a delicious smell wafted through the air and into her nose. She sniffed and followed the smell, leading her through the stairs, and the living room, and finally into the kitchen. Peeping into the kitchen, she was met with an even tastier scene. 

The muscles on Rhys's back moved as he reached for something on the upper shelves. He was wearing sweatpants that hung around his waist. Antonia silently watched as he strutted around gracefully in his lavish kitchen. Okay, so he was rich, handsome, great in bed, and could cook. Talk about being the perfect husband material. 

"Say, Mr. Clyde, " she stepped in the kitchen,  and Rhys turned his face to look at her, "do you ever think of getting married?" 

"Why? Just because I can cook?" Rhys narrowed his eyes at the blanket which Antonia was holding around her, "What are you wearing?" 

"Your blanket," Antonia tilted her head and shrugged, "if you have a problem I can just drop it." 

"Okay, miss, you need to take a shower," Rhys laughed and held her by her shoulders, pushing her out of the kitchen, as she complained. "After that, we can eat and discuss my marriage." 

"In case you did not notice, it's night and I need to return home." Antonia shook off his hands from her shoulders and he put them around her waist, holding her to his chest. 

"It's late," Rhys said and Antonia nodded, "why don't you stay the night?" 

Antonia looked into his hazel eyes and wanted to say 'I would love to', but she had already tangled herself with him more than she had intended to, and she was scared that anything more and her heart would break beyond repair. 

But was that something new she would experience? 

No.

She had got her heart broken by many other men in her past, and Rhys had already warned about a no-strings-attached relationship. So, this time, she would have only herself to blame. She wanted to listen to her brain, but her heart was just as masochistic as she. It liked pain. 

"Sure, if you insist." she winked and Rhys kissed her forehead. A drop of water fell on her nose and she looked up to see his wet hair and she pouted. 

"So you've already taken a shower," she pushed him away, "too bad, I was going to invite you." 

"Precisely why I took a shower before you woke up." Rhys shrugged and went back to his cooking, while Antonia huffed and walked out of the kitchen. 

:::

"Your bathroom," Antonia stabbed the steak with her fork, "is ridiculous." 

"Ridiculous?" Rhys leaned on the table and raised one of his eyebrows, "I had London's best interior designer design it for me." 

"Yes, that's why," Antonia jabbed the fork in his face, "it's the size of my kitchen, bedroom, and bathroom all combined." 

"So basically your entire apartment?" Rhys ate the steak off the fork Antonia was holding and she harrumphed. 

"See, you can't argue with that fact." he sassily took a sip of his wine, and she slapped the table with her hands. 

"Can we leave the degrading comments only for the bedroom sessions?" at this, Rhys laughed. His deep voice resonated in the dining room, making Antonia smile a little as well. 

"Tomorrow is Saturday," Rhys said, "what do you usually do on weekends?" 

"Go shopping, eat a lot, masturbate." she replied, "But I do the last one every day." 

"Is that so?" Rhys feigned ignorance and smirked as she glowered at him. 

"What about you?" she asked. 

"I usually stay at home with my mother or work." he answered truthfully, watching as her face fell.

"You work on weekends too?" 

"Yes." 

"Well then," her eyes glinted mischievously, "you can fuck me in your Red Room tomorrow for a change." 

Rhys choked on his food while laughing and Antonia joined in soon. 

"Actually, I have to meet someone." Rhys looked at her confused face.

"With whom?" she inquired. 

"Her name is Clementine Evans, she lives in Leicester." he explained. 

"Clementine Evans..." Antonia bit her lips, "who is she?" 

"One of my university friends, also," Rhys drank the whole of his wine, 

"She's my brother's dominant." 

-----------