How We're Going to Take Down the Anti-Christ

Start from the beginning

Mallory chuckled but it died out as Angel gently detached herself from her grip and moved to lean against the wall. She slowly slid down it as her eyes gained a faraway look in them.

"I miss 'em." She whispered. Mallory slowly lowered herself next to her girlfriend, "They would know what to do. They always knew what to do." she wistfully sighed as tears began to gather in her blue hues.

Mallory leaned her head on Angel's shoulder, "You've had some pretty great ideas yourself. And you know how to lead and teach. You're just as capable as they were."

She shook her head in denial, blonde waves softly swaying on her head, "They were like my sisters, ya know? I've grown up with them and Zoe was my first true friend I'd had in a long time. They were just as important to me as Misty is... and their loss is just as devastatin' as hers was." She bowed her head and covered her face with her hands as she began to cry, "I just feel so lost without them."

Mallory wrapped her arms around Angel, pulling her into her chest and allowing the girl to cry. This is what she was waiting for, she knew Angel was only lashing out because she felt so much sorrow that she didn't know how to express it sometimes, instead it took the form of anger and irritability. "Shh, shh, it's gonna be okay. It'll be okay." she soothed, brushing her fingers through wavy blonde locks.

Angel pulled herself away and angrily wiped her face, "He's taken everythin' from us!" She exclaimed, slamming her fist into the floorboards below.

"Hey, stop that." Mallory lightly scolded, taking both of her clenched fists into her lap and preventing the girl from harming herself in any other manner. She rubbed her thumbs over her knuckles, slowly easing them open as the blonde's angry outburst melted away, once again becoming grief.

"He hasn't taken everything. I'm still alive, Cordelia and Myrtle are still alive, and somewhere within the country your sister is still alive, too." Mallory said, leaning down and trying to capture her love's eyes as they were hidden behind a curtain of hair.

"But she's not exactly here, is she?" She muttered somewhat bitterly.

Mallory shook her head, "No, she's not. But you have to admit that she's definitely safer, wherever she is."

"Not for long."

"That's what we're trying to fix." The brunette replied, freeing one of her hands and cupping Angel's cheek.

"Surely she thinks I'm dead." Angel muttered, looking into her girlfriend's tear-filled dark eyes, "A massacre that big at a place as famous as Robichaux." She shook her head lightly and scoffed, "I mean, shit we had heard about the burnin' of Hawthorne on the news and that happened on the other side of the country. I'm sure she's heard what's happened to us by now and we can't get in contact with her." Tears ran down her face.

Mallory wiped them away with a sad smile, "If you two are as in tune as you think you are, surely she knows you're still alive."

"Ya don't know that." Angel retorted through an emotionally charged voice.

"I don't. But just take comfort in the fact that she's far away from here, far away from the danger."

Angel wordlessly nodded and leaned her forehead against Mallory's shoulder. The witch simply held her and soothed her as she continued to pour out her emotions. A few tears fell from her eyes as well, as she listened to her girlfriend's heart-wrenching sobs. There was only so much that could be said in an attempt to comfort her, so she remained silent and instead offered physical comfort.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cordelia and Myrtle arrived back at Misty's home with terrible news, and a plan to set in motion. They had revealed that all the warlocks at Hawthorne's had been murdered, John Henry and Behold included. It was evident that it was Michael's doing as he had left a pentagram in the library, made up of all their bodies and limbs. They had also informed the women exactly just how the Anti-christ was planning to bring about the end of the world.