The woman bowed her head, her sobs coming back tenfold, "No, no. Please, no." She collapsed to her knees in Myrtle's embrace.

"There's gotta be somethin' we can do." Angel spoke up quietly.

"Maybe there is." Myrtle replied, looking over at the girl and then to Mallory. Cordelia followed her gaze, as did everyone else.

Myrtle rose from her seat on the small couch and grabbed a large book from her bag. She guided Mallory over to the middle of the couch and gestured for her to take a seat in her place. The brunette looked over at her girlfriend who had yet to break eye contact, she stretched her hand out to her. Angel pushed herself off of the wall and accepted her hand, sitting down beside her.

"Tempus Infinituum." Myrtle said, browsing through the leather-bound book in her hands, "We don't teach it to our students because it's considered a myth. There has never been a confirmed case of a witch who has it."

Cordelia looked over at the girl who was seated next to her, "A girl imbued with this gift is said to have the power to change past events, alter history." She informed.

"Are you saying this bitch can travel through time?" Madison asked doubtfully.

"It sounds preposterous, I know. I myself dismissed it as legend, until our young Supreme found a road-killed deer and did not merely bring it back to life, she reversed the flow of time, returning it to it's youth." Myrtle said.

"If you were able to do this, you can go back and save our coven." Cordelia whispered.

Mallory nodded her head, a determined expression on her face, "I'd do anything to bring back our sisters." She gave Angel's hand a small squeeze, the girl returning it to her.

"There's a catch." Myrtle revealed, "Not only are there no documented cases of a witch successfully executing this power, but the tales of those who tried all end in death." Mallory's and Angel's expressions dropped at the news.

"May we use the bathroom?" Myrtle asked, looking over at the Cajun.

"Umm... yeah?" Angel replied confused.

"Come now." The redhead said, grabbing Mallory's free hand and hauling her from her seat. Cordelia stood as well and stopped Angel as she tried to follow.

"It might be best if you stayed here." She said gently.

Angel scoffed, "Why?"

"She needs full concentration to do this spell." The Supreme explained.

"Are you sayin' I'm a distraction?" She retorted, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Please, Angel? Just stay out here." Cordelia replied, turning her back and entering the bathroom before the teen could say anything else.

She angrily huffed and rolled her jaw in frustration. She kept her gaze on the closed door for a moment before turning away and going back to her corner in the room.

"Are you okay?" Coco hesitantly asked. She wasn't too good at dealing with people's feelings but she could see that the young woman was hurting. She slowly approached and tried to reach out a comforting hand. She stopped as soon as Angel turned to her, glaring. Without another word, Angel exited the shack, needing a moment to breathe some fresh air and maybe give herself a moment to grieve on her own.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angel had remained outside for hours. She walked into the forest surrounding the property and allowed herself to sob and cry until her voice was hoarse and her throat closed up. She cried for the loss of her fellow witches, her home, and her friends. She had experienced loss many times in her life, more than she thought was necessary for someone her age. But this one cut her a little deeper because she knew she could've done something to help. She wasn't the same, scared little girl who helplessly watched her sister burn alive for nothing. She had full control over her powers now and she could've used them to help some of her students and friends escape from Michael. She might've lost her own life in the battle but at least then, others would have lived on in her place. She couldn't help but wonder when she would finally crack and break from the pressure, she was honestly surprised she hadn't already.