23: Behind The Unknown Mask

Start from the beginning

"I'm calling the engagement off. I had enough." She smiled in satisfaction at Jungkook's words, "That's a good one. Continue fighting your dad, and I'll continue killing you with my own hands for good." Lisa said and smiled.

"Try it then. Let's see what will happen to that poor wench."

"Gosh, I'm not fucking poor, why can't he just shut the fuck up for once?" She uttered and higher the volume.

"Tzuyu is the only person who can help us with our fortune. Just break up with her." She tilted her head, "Keep saying that, he won't even do it."

"Try me." That was the last word he said that made her satisfied. "Good, atleast that old disgusting man can't do anything when he's stupid son is clearly fucking Inlove with me."

_________

She decided to call him after doing her plan. She waited and stared at her finger nails with that face. Just as he finally answered, she went on with a pouty lips

"Kookie, what's happening? M-my house-- my house is a mess when I get here." She said softly and rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry, baby. It was-- it's dad. I'll pick you up, okay? Stay with me for the mean time till the engagement is finally cancelled." She covered her lips and finally answered. "Okay. Please be safe." She said and hang up the call.

Her eyes rolled back and forth and drop her phone on the side. She tilted her head and stared at her house.

Right, she broke it all to make it look like someone came and fucking break her things inside the house. "A fucking golden trophy for a fucking good and sneaky bitch like me." She exclaimed and cross her arms.

She's fucking on fire..

Not to long when she decided to cry without a fucking reason just to make it look like she's on pity. Just when she heard a knock, she smirk before opening the door, replacing her lips with a pout as he look at him.

Right, she's good at fucking acting..

After the incident, he brought her to the same wearhouse and she decided to sleep. Pretend to sleep so he can leave her first. He felt him carry her in the bedroom and slowly place her on the bed. Kissing her forehead, and she fucking felt it.

"Sleep tight, Lili. I love you.."

The door closed. At that moment, her eyes went wide open and look if he's still there. She rolled her eyes and bit her lower lip, "He always fucking say he loves me." She whisper and untie her hair. More use to being like that than to tie her hair.

She turn on her phone and waited for Jungkook to talk. He's on the car and she knew it. She bit lower lip and walk back and forth. The bodyguards outside are so many. She knew that she can't walk out when he said that she'll be here for the mean time.

She tilted her head and walk to the kitchen. She pick up the whiskey on the fridge and decided to pour herself some of it.

"I did what you said. Tzuyu is in her family's home since yesterday. And something is odd, Jungkook." She heard Jungkook's bestfriend's voice making her sigh and press her back against the couch, sipping some whiskey. "So he's still looking out for that bitch?" She whisper under her breath and raise her right brow.

"What do you mean, hyung?" Jungkook's voice was all over her head like a fucking song.

"You have to observe your fianceé well. Lately, she's been coming to the hospital." She straighten herself and poke her cheek with her inner tongue, she tilted her head, "Is she fucking sick?" She uttered and continue listening.

"You mean she's sick?" Jungkook said making her gulp and drink some whiskey. "Yes, maybe she is." She frown more and sigh, "What does he mean? So it's a maybe?"

"Take care of her, Jungkook. She needs you right now." Her eyes rolled and put the glass on the glass table harshly.

"I just need to talk to her, hyung." She bit her bottom lip and frown, "Don't even think about it, stupid bunny." She uttered and continue.

"How's Lisa, by the way?" She sigh and smirk, "Finally! You're bringing it up, Jimin-ssi." She said and cross her legs.

"Dad is targeting her. She-- she also needs me, hyung." He said making her smiled, "Of course I need you, kookie." She uttered devily.

Of course, she's not even Lisa anymore. She's not the fucking angel anymore..

"Be careful, Jungkook." Jimin said on there making her smirk, "Get it together Jungkook and fucking figure out what did your bestfriend said." She spoke and sip on the whiskey with a wide grin on her lips.

"What?" She purse her lips and giggled at his answer. "Fucking dense."

"Did you found out the L&C's Chairwoman?" Jimin said that made Lisa paused for sure.

"Hyung, what are you--" She sigh.

"Be careful. Specially when it's Lisa.." She finally smirk..

_________

Hi kookie.
I woke up just now.
Manager call me, it's urgent.
I'll be out for a while^_^

"Same old shits." She uttered before sending the message. She sigh and finally walk out of the wearhouse and politely talk to the guards that she's leaving with Jungkook's consent which is a goddamn lie.

She started walking with her in her own phone. She called a cab and she was drop by near Gangnam street. She walk again and smiled faithfully with her phone. Texting somebody that's not Jungkook for sure.

"Ms. Chairwoman."

A word that completely made her stop walking. When she turn to the side, there she saw her real estate assistant and a bunch of bodyguards. She mentally look around and saw nothing but her. So she walk to them and sigh. She remove her cap and mask, handing it to one of the guards.

"Lady Alice wanted to talk to you, Chairwoman." She said again, bowing at her. The guards did the same making her took the phone on her assistant's hand.

"Mom."

"Lili? How are you? You didn't accept my calls this past few days. I'm worried sick." She sigh and look away. "I can't. He will notice it." She answered and bit her lip. "Okay. I'll be in Korea in a week." She said on the other line making her smile. "I'll be waiting, I promise." She uttered and hang up the phone call, handing it back to her assistant.

"Chairwoman Lisa, Lady Jennie had bought the land in Incheon and the other land in Ulsan." She said and handed her the files, she take a look at it and nodded. "Good. How is unnie? Is she doing a pretty job there?" She ask and handed back the files to her.

"Lady Jennie is looking forward to meet you, Chairwoman Lisa." She said and bow again.

She smiled and sigh, "Okay, set the place immediately--"

"Lalisa?"

END
I hope I am not confusing anyone. I am always excited to reveal Lisa's darkest side here.

Why did you think she's like this?

What could possibly the thing that made her like this?