Chapter- 10

*21 Years Ago*

Cas was in the garage with Bobby, not really doing much. He sat on his usual stool by the work bench handing Bobby any tools or equipment he asked for while he waited for Dean, Lee and Jo to come home from school.

The four of them were all going to study for their chemistry final together and Bobby had given his permission for them to form a study group in the garage as long as they stuck to studying and didn't start some kind of teenage party inside or something.

Cas had a free period at the end of the day and figured he'd head over to Bobby's and wait for the others instead of going home.

He didn't want to deal with his parents questioning him about why he was going out on a school night and having to make an excuse about studying with Gabriel at the library or something. He knew his brother would cover him for, but he wasn't in the mood to deal with his parents overprotectiveness at the moment.

"Damnit, I forgot to get the spray-paint out the truck." Bobby muttered, closing the hood of the car he was currently working on as Cas jumped off his stool, wanting something to do anyway.

"I'll go get it." He said, not waiting for the older man to responded as he walked around the corner and stepped out the garage.

He blinked at the sudden bright sun after being inside the dark garage for so long when suddenly something hard collided with stomach causing him to groan and double over.

Before he even knew what was happening a set of hands grabbed his shoulders and threw him to the ground, knocking the wind out of him.

He gasped for air, trying to process what the fuck just happened before a set of boots slammed into his stomach causing him to cry out in pain.

"Castiel!" Bobby's voice suddenly shouted.

Cas only just managed to lift his head to find Bobby rushing outside before he spotted Dean's father grabbing Bobby from behind.

John slammed Bobby's head against the side of the garage, knocking him unconscious before he turned his attention back to him.

Cas quickly tried to crawl away only to be stopped by one of Dean's cousins, blocking his path. He didn't even get a chance to say anything before one of them grabbed him from behind, pinning his arm behind his back painfully.

He heard Bobby groan to his left and Cas glanced in his direction as John walked back over to him and lifted the older man to his knees, but Cas didn't miss the deep gash on Bobby's forehead that was dripping with blood.

"Stay awake. You're gonna want to see this. Now, look at that." John instructed, grabbing Bobby's chin as he pointed towards something behind Cas.

The sound of a car roaring to life filled the air before the man who was holding Cas turned him around so he could watch.

It took his clouded brain a few moments to process what he was seeing before he realised that the other Winchester cousin was in John's truck and driving over Bobby's garden bed. He watched in horror as the truck skidded across the tulips, tearing them up, destroying them completely.

"There it goes! Whoo! Now, let me ask you something. Did you and your wife plant those tulips?" Cas heard John question.

He couldn't hear Bobby's response as Adam Winchester revved the engine and drove over to the next flower bed of tulips and began to destroy the flowers that Cas knew meant so much to Bobby.

"Stop this!" Cas shouted, thrashing in Christian's hold.

It was no use though, the other man outweighed him in muscle easily, but he wasn't about to just sit by and watch this happen.