17- meow

-Y/n POV-

I finished the book, seeing the ca- Dante I keep forgetting Dante has a name, but still he came in the room, how? I looked up seeing the door all the way open. Did the cat open the door? Who opened the door.

I pat the cats head, picking him up, getting up, getting another book, sitting back down, and finally setting him back down. I tried to continue but Ranboo came in here. "Yes Ranboo?" I asked. "Y/n why is philza and ghostbur here" he giggled. "I think it's because of techno" I shrugged. He nodded, and what I could hear is him saying 'hi' when he got down there. I went back to the book I just started. 

I just remembered I needed to get some fermented spider eyes. "Hey Dante want to help me get fermented spider eyes" I baby talked him. He seemed to nod, which made me laugh.

-P/ns POV-

I thought I heard Y/n say something, so I got off technos lap, and trotted up the stairs. I turned the doorknob with my mouth, and sat on Y/ns lap. "Do you want to get fermented spider eyes too?" He asked. My response was me wagging my tail, and nodding lightly, which made him burst into laughter.

"Okay we need to harvest sugar cane, then find a few mushrooms, then we need to kill spooders, okay bud?" He told me.

-Time Skip-

We got all the mushrooms, and we were harvesting sugar cane, I can't wait for the fun part. I broke the sugar cane, but not all the way where it can't grow. I put it in the basket, wagging my tail. I sat my the basket. He soon came back with two more mushrooms, putting them in the basket. "Good boy/girl" he cooed.

It started to get dark, but he decided to go in a cave. Dante have decided to come with too, but he stayed in the basket.(that took me soooo long to think of where he stayed LOL)

-Dante's POV-

I sat in the basket getting covered with the mushrooms, and sugar cane. I was a little upset at that, but at least I don't have to walk. We were in a cave, I kinda hated all the mob sounds.

I saw a spider on the ceiling of the cave. Y/n slashed it before it attacked. Then it went black.... a torch broke. Then my eye lids got heavy.

-Time skip-

I ended up asleep, but woke up to Y/n making fermented spider eyes. I looked down to see I was still in the basket, all wet... I looked out the window to see it was raining, makes sense now.

————
460 words