1 - The Cottage

Y/N lived in a small Goblin-core cottage in the woods near a flower field.

He found living near a flower field lovely, and he loved walking over to it to pick some flowers. He had a bee nest sitting on a tree in the flower field he would get honey from.

He had paths leading towards the flower field, his zen garden, and his pets little house he made. He had a dog with a F/C collar, and he named her/him P/N.

Y/N walked to his zen garden with P/N, so his dog to keep him safe. He sat on a rock, next to a rose. His dog was laying outside of the zen garden, making sure he was safe since Y/N didn't have armor on tonight.

He closed his eyes, and thought of the calm waves of an ocean. After awhile of thinking, and calming himself down from getting attacked by hostile wolves, he got up to water the rose. As he did that he heard his dog growling. He looked over to see a fox. Y/N laughed, and went to his house. (OMg FUNdy HiIiIiiI)

When he got to his house, he went upstairs, getting to bed, and falling asleep.

Time skip

Y/N woke up to birds chirping, he soon started to stretch. "Morning P/N" He said to his dog. He stretched again, soon getting out of bed. He pet his dog, and went down stairs.

When he got down stairs, he made himself a cup of coffee. He walked out of the cottage with the coffee in hand. Y/N went to his dogs little hut, and sat P/N down on his little pallet.

Another time skip (for after sitting in ze zen garden for an hour)

Y/N got up from the rock, and checked if  the dirt in the pot was wet enough, luckily it was.
He walked back to his house to see there was a bees nest on a near by tree.

He looked at the bee that came out of the bees nest in adore, soon picking a flower, and holding it up so the bee would pollinate it. When the bee was done he put the flower down, not able to replant it.

He got inside, taking off his armor, and putting the cup that he drank the coffee out of on the counter. He went outside to see if he got any mail, and he did! He went back inside, soon sitting  on the couch, and opening the letter he got. He read it saying that someone was coming by, wanna know who, !Eret!
He set the letter down, happy that his brother was coming to visit. (Yes Eret is yall bro, I adore Eret thinking he would be a good bro, so BAM)

————————

Only 490 words :(

And short chapter MhM

GO TO NEXT CHAPTER :D