8- Time to go home

I woke up, knowing it would be my last day at the castle. Ranboo was extremely upset, not letting me go for 2 hours, i was just dragging him around.

"Hey ranboo, do you have parents?" I asked ranboo, completely instead in knowing. "No, why?" Ranboo asked, "Well since you don't want me to leave, how about you come see my house, and you can leave when ever" I asked, seeing ranboo's eyes sparkle at that question. He nodded vigorously, making my chuckle. "Well how about when I finish, putting my stuff in my bag, we go to your home, and you can pack" I say stuffing an outfit in the bag, not caring if it was folded or not.

I finished packin, whilst Ranboo was petting
p/n, watching me pack. I slung the bag over one of my shoulders, and picked up the big doggo.

Ranboo walked out of the room, and I yelled bye to Eret. Ranboo walked to his house, and packed stuff, while I sat outside waiting, seeing some of the locals.

Before Ranboo came out, quackity, and two other guys came by, quackity pointed at me, and yelled to a guy in a multi-colored hoodie, mostly purple, black jeans, purple shoes, one saying 'Karl', and the other saying 'Jacobs', guessing his name is Karl, he has brown hair, hazel eyes, and the tallest of the group, the other guy had black hair, white long cloth that was tied around his head, grey eyes, fangs, and he wore a black turtleneck, a white shirt, with a flame on the shirt, black ripped jeans, a chain connecting to two loops on the jeans, and black and white shoes, they also all had black nail polish. (Could y'all tell me what that thing around sappynappys head is ;-;))

Ranboo, came out, freezing, at the sight of the black haired guy I yet to figure out the name off. That guy glared at Ranboo, then looked at the bag Ranboo had in his possession, he raised an eyebrow. "Sapnap, please don't tell dream I'm here, I won't be here much longer" Ranboo, stuttered out, making quackity stop his bickering, about me. "I wont, and what do you mean you won't be here any longer" the sapnap guy said. "I-I- I'm going to his house, because I don't want him to leave. He stuttered out again, pointing towards me, sapnap just nodded.

Sapnap smiled at me, so I just smiled back, because it's the polite thing to do. "Now quackity, sapnap should we leave, so they could be on their merry little way" Karl said with the sweetest smile I've ever seen, they nodded, and they all went away, quackity waddling.

Ranboo looked at me, and I just nodded, waving my hand to have him follow, after we were out of l'manberg.

-time skip- (because I said so)

We made it to my home; it midnight. I heard a small gasp when he saw everything. I had three bedrooms in my house, one for me, one for Eret, and the guest bedroom. I put Ranboo in the guest bedroom, putting his bag at the end of the bed. I tucked him in "you should sleep now" I said, having a small smile, at his tall, but tired figure.

When I made sure he was asleep, I walked out of the room, hearing a knock on my front door. I was confused why someone is around 100+ miles away from any city, but I still opened it. To my surprise it was the one and only..

————
597 words

OmG tHanK yoU sO mUch FoR 1.2k vIews!!!