3- The problem

||Y/N's POV||

This Techno guy looked at me, "So, he's your brother?" He asked, I was confused, but just nodded. "So, can you talk, or are you mute??" He asked, "I can talk, and you ask a lot of questions" I answered. He looked mad at me, then I saw Eret.

"Okay Techno, go to the throne room, while I take him to his room." Eret said, Techno just nodded, walking into the castle.

||Technoblade's POV||

I walked to the throne room, pretty upset that he had his brother here, I still don't think it's his brother, but I'll take it. I leaned on the wall near the entrance, waiting.

'Why is it taking so long, this isn't a big castle' I thought to my self. Eret walked through the entrance right after that thought. He sat on his throne, and I stayed where I was.

"Okay listen, you took something I loved, so I'm gonna take something you love, got it?" I said, hoping he does say he would give it back, because I'd still take what he loved, who doesn't love stealing. "So, you want to take one of my family members?" He said, my little smirk went away, "you don't have any items you love, like come on" I questioned, not wanting to take a human, that's weird. He shook his head no, making one of my eyes twitch. "Listen, I can tell you have an item I can take, but you don't want it to go. Just give me-" I said, but got cut off by him putting his finger up "I see what your trying to do, Techno, but it won't work, you see you could take my bi flag, or you could take my crown, but I won't let you" he said. His words made my nose scrunch, I'm pretty mad.

|| Y/N's POV ||

I was hugging my dog, laying in the bed that was in the room, until I heard yelling, I sunk into the bed a little more. I was too nervous to leave to the room, when I heard someone yell "TECHNO, JUST TAKE MY BI FLAG, AND LEAVE" I was shocked by what I heard, but I didn't want to do anything about it.

I turned to face the wall, when I heard the door open, I turned to see who it was, to see a ghost?
He had ram horns, and a Jack Daniels bottle, he had a blue sweater on with an X where his heart should be, Black liquid coming out of his mouth, but not going anywhere.

He stared at me, making me uncomfortable. "Um.. hello?" I said, he didn't respond, and still stared at me, making me tilt my head a little. "Hello? Can you talk? Also why are you here?" I asked trying to get him to talk "hot" he said making me chuckle, a little. "I don't know why I'm here" he said soon looking down at the frame of the bed, with widened eyes.
(Jack Daniels is a type of rum if you didn't know ;-;)

Soon the door of the swung open, revealing Eret. He looked at the ghost for a little "Glatt why are you here?" he asked, the ghost, I'm guessing was Glatt just shrugged. He looked at me confused, I just chuckled a little again. "Glatt, please leave" he said, Glatt just floating past him. I chuckled again, Glatt turning around mouthing 'Hot', making me burst out in laughter, Eret turned around.

Eret closed the door, and sat on the bed. "So for 1, how long has Glatt been here, and 2 Techno took my bi flag, also 3 sorry for the yelling" he said, "it's okay, Eret, and Glatt? has been here for.. 10 minutes" I told him, and he just nodded. He got up off the bed, walking out of the room, saying night.

I put P/N at the end of the bed, and curling up, soon falling asleep.

||Technoblade's POV|| (I'll change it to techno next chapter ;-;)

I looked down at the bi flag, I was holding coming up to the nether portal. I stepped through the portal, getting greeted by dream. I paused for a second, but when he was gonna yell at me, I booked it.

When I got through my nether portal I bursted out into laughter, 'why didn't he chase me' I thought, I started walking through the bleach white snow, back to my home, to see Ranboo(b ÙwÚ), I waved to him, him responding with a hey.

I walked up the steps, realizing, I left Carl at the castle. I threw the bi flag in a chest, and ran to the portal, running to the L'manberg portal, and running to the castle as fast as I could, to be meeted by Eret's brother holding the lead to Carl. I walked up to him, yanking to lead out of his hand, his head shot up for his trans of some sort, and gave me a soft smile. I just gave him a thank you face mixed with a stay away from him look, walking away.

||Y/N's POV||

I saw a horse, walking around, there was a lead, but the lead wasn't on anything, so I grabbed to lead, and walked to the entrance. I was about to tie it to something, when I heard foot steps coming towards me fast, I looked up to see Techno, he yanked the lead out of my hand, and walked away.

————————
Word count is 913

I was mostly sleep deprived when do this so it might sound a little cringe, but has good day/night/morning

I needed a lot of motivation to write this chapter LOL