6- Ranboo and Y/n bonding day

||Eret's POV||

When I went to check on ranboo, he was clinged onto Y/n's side, P/n was wrapped protectively around them, and they were both asleep. I didn't want to wake them up so I just walked out, and waited another hour, knowing that's when Y/n gets up.

I was seated on my throne, when Fundy ran through, and Hbomb came through chasing him in a maid dress. (Maid bomb lol)

I shrugged it off, and went to see if the two were awake. I dismounted my self off of the throne, and walked to Y/n's room.

||Y/n's POV||

I woke up to Eret shaking me awake. I slowly, and carefully pulled Ranboo off of me, so I could sit up. When I got him off I sat up, and look at Eret, signaling for him to say what he needed to. "Y/n you need to know Ranboo better, he is gonna be with you the rest of the week for safe measures" Eret told me, I just nodded.

I waited for Ranboo to wake up. He soon did, and told him what Eret had informed me. Ranboo like the idea, and we went off to some place, I didn't know where, and what this place was, but he asked for me to follow him.

When we got there he told me we were at Hutt's pizza, and there wasn't service so we had to serve ourselves. I ended up making us cheese pizza. We just sat amongst ourselves, telling each other about their self, and eating said pizza. (I wanted to said like I knew how to write, so I did that, this is my first book lol)

Towards the finish of the food, a man in a blue beanie, blue, and white jacket, black sweats, and diamond boots with the word yeezys ingraved in to them, walked in, with a little gasp as he saw us. He was quiet small as I looked at him more, he was probably average female.

He just waddled over to us, and stared at Ranboo, pointing at me, with a befuddled look on his face. "Thats Y/n, he is Eret's brother, and he is visiting, he is also taking care of me for the week, quackity" he said, snickering (befuddled=confused)

After we finished I just cleaned the things I used, and we left back to the castle; he has to give me a tour, and let me meet some of the good people.

————
418 words

KiTcHen GuN bAnG BanG bItCh

HYDRATE BC I SURELY HAVENT ;)