Chapter Thirteen

SMUT ALERT!

"Nervous?" Heidi asked as she curled my hair. I was sitting in a silk robe after a short yet relaxing bath. The chef had made my favourite food, his famous lasagne with a small chicken salad with mozzarella and pesto on the side and a bottle of the finest white wine to accompany it. Normally a red wine would be more suitable for a lasagne, but in truth, I preferred white wine over red.
"Maybe just a little." I admitted. I looked at myself in the mirror as Heidi placed the last curl over my shoulder. She leant down to watch her masterwork in the mirror and smiled.
"Perfect." She said and soon a small knock could be heard on the door. Heidi rushed to the door. I could not see who it was but soon Heidi returned with an elegant box. "I am guessing this is your outfit for tonight. " she said as she placed it on the chair besides me. "Will you be alright? I am afraid the Master and Mistress pretty much forbade me for seeing you or helping you in this outfit." My eyes grew wide at her remark. What kind of outfit did they pick out for me where Heidi was not allowed to see it?
"They really are the possessive type, huh?" I asked, trying to lighten the mood.
"Hmm, it is just our nature. We only get one chance to be complete with our mate or mates. You are their final piece to their soul and they are yours, even though you might not feel the pull too much yet as you are still human." She explained as she made her way towards the door, ready to leave the room. "Good luck tonight. And I will see you on the other side, my queen." She said, a playful smile around her lips as I groaned softly at her.
"Don't call me that, Heidi. And see you soon." I said as she left the room chuckling softly. She knew I hated it when the guard treated me like I was above them and called me queen or mistress. It felt very unnatural. I took one final glance in the mirror before opening the box and slightly gasping at what was inside it. It was a very revealing lingerie dress made of red silk with a matching thong. A small smirk played around my lips as I quickly put the outfit on and looked at myself in the full body mirror. A small chuckle escaped my lips as I examined the way the dress hugged my curves, yet cheekily hid my most intimate parts. The box also contained a pair of bright red heels, finishing the look completely. These last two weeks had been a continuous cat and mouse game between the three of us. Occasional touches, kisses and outfits had made my longing for them increase drastically, yet we never had taken the next step. The three of us relishing in the sexual tension that hung in the air. But it had been one of my only requests before being turned. I wanted to be close to them on a level fit for lovers, fit for mates. And I guess tonight my wish will come true.
After one final look in the mirror I put my robe back on and quickly made my way down the hall towards the wing I shared with my mates.
The lights were out when I entered the shared living quarters but instead a pathway towards my room was lightened by many small candles and red rose pedals. A small blush made its way towards my cheek at the effort my mates had put out for me already and I eagerly followed the path. I slowly opened the door to my room, my heartbeat increasing slightly in excitement of seeing my mates again. My room was also lit up by many candles, and the air was filled with the scent of roses, probably due to the many roses and rose pedals spread around the room. I first noticed Athenodora who was sat on my bed on her knees. Her long, blonde locks where curled and hung over her shoulders, covering her breasts. She too was wearing a lingerie type of dress similar to my own, only hers was a deep black. I swallowed once she noticed me, and a seductive smile displayed itself over her cherry coloured lips. I looked to the side and saw Caius leaning against the end of the bed and my eyes widen once more. He looked absolutely ravishing. He was wearing black, tight fitting boxer shorts and a black dress shirt that hung open and his sleeves rolled up. His blonde hair was ruffled in a sexy way and he... he even had an earring?! A smirk made its way to his lips as he slowly made his way towards me, followed closely by Dora. Their eyes showed the look of a true predator, and I was their prey.
"You kept us waiting, my love." Caius said as he reached me, his fingers gently caressing my cheek.
"My apologies, my king." I whispered back, a played innocent look in my eyes. I knew this was something he enjoyed. He loved being in power, being in control. Caius cocked up an eyebrow while his hand gently moved down my neck and torso towards the piece of rope that held my robe together, hiding the way I looked underneath from them.
"Feeling cheeky tonight, love?" Dora asked as she too reached me, her hand gently caressing my hair, letting her slender fingers tangle between my brown locks.
"Never, my queen." I said, looking into her red orbs. Dora chuckled and gently shook her head, knowing very well I was playing innocent.
"My little innocent mate. What are you hiding underneath this huh?" she asked as she gently moved behind me, her hand also reaching for the rope. They were about to pull it lose when I stopped them.
"Uh, uh." I said and got out of their grip, walking further into the room, my heels clicking against the marble floor. I felt their eyes piercing in my back as I slowly made my way towards the lit fireplace and the couches besides it. "Let's not rush too much, my loves." I said as I ran a hand through my hair, my back still facing them. "Although. It is getting quite warm over here." I whispered, knowing very well they heard me. I slowly pulled the rope lose and the robe slide down my shoulders, but stopping it from going down further than my elbows. The orange glow of the fire put seductive shadows over my features and I sneaked a peek over my shoulders. I found my two mates looking at me intensely, their usual red orbs now completely black.
"Xandria, be careful now. Don't start a game if you are not willing to play until the end." Caius said, his voice coarse with lust, sending shivers down my spine. I slowly dropped the robe, giving them a full view of my back and behind before turning around and slowly making my way back towards them, giving them a full view of my front as well. I carefully placed my long brown locks over my breasts as well, making sure they couldn't see anything naughty just yet.
"Caius, who said I had no intend of finishing what I am starting?" I asked as I gently placed my hands against his hard chest, his eyes looking at me intensely, following my every move carefully. I slowly let my hands travel up his torso and towards his shoulders, enjoying the smooth feeling against my hands. I wanted to savour this moment. I wanted to feel and taste every part of their bodies, slowly and as a human for the final time. My hands slowly travelled down his arms, slowly removing the dress shirt as well. Before my hands reached his mine travelled back upwards towards his shoulder and back down his torso and they rested just above his boxers where his arousal was very present. I gently let one of my perfectly manicured nails trace the lines of the V shape up and down before turning towards Dora, earning me a frustrated growl from my male mate.
"Buonasera bellissima." I whispered as I gently cupped her cheek, earning me a playful smirk.
"You quite like to play and be a tease huh, little minx?" she asked and I only shrugged my shoulders in innocence.
"Well, play time is over." She growled softly and before I knew it both of them had me pressed against their bodies. My back was pressed against Caius his chest and he was attacking my neck with kisses and gentle nibbles, never breaking the surface of my skin while his hands cupped one of my breasts in his large hands and the other wrapped tightly around my waist, gently caressing my hip. Dora had claimed my lips and her fingers where once again tangled in my hair while her other hand stroked the other side of my hip, slowly raising the bottom of the dress with every stroke. One of my hands tangled itself in Caius' hair, trying to keep him as close as possible while my other was wrapped around Dora's waist, pulling her too as close as possible. Soft moans escaped our lips as the sexual tension only seemed to increase by the minute. Dora soon left my lips and left gender kisses down my neck and towards my chest.
"Don't rip the dress love." I moaned softly, closing my eyes and leaning my head against Caius' shoulder, giving him even more aces to my neck.
"I won't. Yet." She said as she gently moved the fabric to the side exposing my breasts completely. Caius quickly took hold of one of them again and his fingers gently rolled the little bud around while Dora claimed the other with her mouth, savouring the taste of my skin and the feeling of blood rushing towards it while it hardened. Moans escaped my lips soon and a feel of ecstasy flowed through my veins. Dora let my nipple go with a small pop and continued her journey downwards until she kneeled in front of me. Caius his other hand now cupped the other breast as well while he watched his wife intensely. Dora looked up at us both innocently before ripping off my thong. A small gasp escaped my lips as the cool air hit my most sensitive spot that had become soaking wet.
"No need for these anymore." She said as she gently pushed my legs apart a bit. Her lips soon found the inside of my thing and very slowly yet gently she made her way upwards. Caius held me tightly against him, making sure there was no escape for me while I felt his hardened member push teasingly against my now bare bum.
"Stay still now for me, darling." She said, her cool breath hitting my clit teasingly. A small groan escaped my lips and I tried to move forward but Dora held them still. "No cheating now, love."
"You did this when teasing us. Now you have to suffer the consequences." Caius whispered in my ear before gently nibbling on my earlobe. A slow, sensitive lick down my slit made me weak on my knees. Dora chuckled and gently placed one of my legs over her shoulder, giving her full aces. Her tongue skilfully toyed around with my clit while her nails gently scratched along the curves of my hips and legs. A small groan escaped her lips as my taste hit her tongue and she ate me out as if her life depended on it, not letting a single drop escape her. I moaned loudly and Caius quickly muffled me by pressing his lips against mine. His tongue soon sought entrance and I granted it, no longer able to resist or play coy. My lust and emotions where going into overdrive and I just wanted it all. Caius' tongue played around mine while Dora's played and explored me. Slowly I felt a knot in the pit of my stomach and my legs started to shake violently. I tangled my fingers in her hair trying to keep her in place. My hips bucket and with one final tug of her lips I came undone. I moaned loudly and fell against Caius his chest. Dora smirked and gently removed my leg from her shoulder before standing up. She cupped Caius his cheek and brought her lips to his. Their tongues soon danced around, sharing the flavour I left on her lips and Caius growled in satisfaction. Dora pulled away and smirked.
"Well she is ready. How about you, my love?" she asked as her hand gently went down his chest and grabbed his member firmly, earning her a growl from Caius.
"Our turn." I said as I moved behind him. I wrapped my hands around his torso and gently stroked up and down his chest while Dora once again sat down on her knees. She kissed his belly and slowly moved downwards. I moved my lips towards his neck, kissing the smooth skin gently. Caius moaned when Dora ripped his boxers away, exposing his member to the air making it twitch in anticipation. Dora smirked and placed her tongue at the base of his shaft, slowly dragging it upwards to the tip. A small growl escaping his lips as she twirled her tongue around the tip as if it was a popsicle. Caius soon gasped for air as she took him in her mouth fully. A stream of Italian curses and praises soon left his lips as he tangled his fingers in her hair while she bobbed her head. She knew exactly how to play her husband, and how to get him close to the edge. But before he could she released him with a loud pop. She quickly stood up and grabbed me, making me squeal slightly. Dora simply smirked and cupped my cheek. Her lips found mine and soon her tongue invaded my mouth, sharing the taste of both Caius and my arousal left on her tongue. I moaned at the taste and wanted more. I tangled my hand in her hair while the other grabbed her bum, squeezing it gently earning me a moan as well. I pulled away slightly and kissed towards her ear.
"And you call me a minx, huh?" I whispered before gently nibbling on her earlobe, earning me a soft moan in my ear. She gently pulled away and grabbed my hand leading me towards the bed. She laid down and pulled me towards her, her lips soon finding mine as her hands moved towards my bum, gently smacking it making me groan. I felt Caius crawl behind me and he wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing my bare shoulders while his hand slowly made its way towards my folds. I kissed down her chest while propping my bum upwards so Caius had full aces as well. I gently moved her dress to the side and kissed her full breasts, avoiding her little buds just to tease her.
"Xandria, stop teasing now." She growled softly making me smirk. But that smirk was soon wiped off my face when Caius inserted a finger in me, making my back arch. I moaned softly as he started to move his fingers in a steady pace. I attacked her breasts in my lust, completely forgetting about being a tease, I just wanted to taste her, feel her. I gently flicked one of her nipples with my tongue before closing my lips around it earning me a moan from her lips. Dora tangled her fingers in my hair once more, keeping me as close as possible. I was about to make my way down her belly towards the place I truly wanted a taste off but she stopped me. I looked at her with a confused look in her eyes.
"Not yet, love." She said before claiming my lips while Caius added another finger, gently sucking on my shoulder now. I pulled away and pouted.
"But I want it." I said as I gently caressed her leg, slowly moving further upwards. Dora bit her lip, looking unsure for the first time since I had known her.
"I am just afraid I might hurt you if I accidentally close my legs or something while enjoying it." She whispered as she gently stroked my cheek.
"Oh, I know something." Caius said as he removed his fingers, making me whine at the lack of contact. Caius gently moved me upwards against his chest, his left hand gently wrapped around my neck while he moved the fingers of his right hand towards my mouth. As if on instinct I opened my mouth and gently licked his fingers clean. With a small pop I released his fingers and I was rewarded with a peck on my lips.
"Good girl." Caius said as he gently released me and moved to his wife, ripping her thong off as she had done to both him and I.
"Caius, what are you planning?" She asked, worry still present in her tone and on her face.
"Relax my love. You won't hurt her." Caius moved behind her and placed his hands on the back of each knee, gently moving them apart and holding them tightly. His face buried in her blonde locks and hair.
"Hold onto my arms and let our little mate have a taste. I got you." He whispered lovingly before giving me a nod, a sign for me to continue. I leaned forward and captured her lips with my own. She answered my kiss slowly, allowing her to relax again. I slowly allowed my lips to explore down her neck, her chest and all the way to the place I wanted a taste off the most. Just as she had done with me I started with gently kisses on the insides of her thighs, slowly moving upwards, only to skip on her folds and kiss down her other thigh. I felt both Caius and Dora's eyes watching my every move. Dora bit her lip, trying to move her hips slightly but Caius held her in an iron grip, both to tease her and to make sure she doesn't accidentally crush my head between her thighs. Although I must admit, that would not be a bad way to die at all. I slowly made my way back upwards and gently flicked her but with my tongue, earning me a moan.
"Xandria, oh." She moaned as her nails dug into Caius his arms. Caius whispered sweet nothings in her ear while I took my time to explore her folds, licking up her sweet taste like an addict while slowly adding two fingers. I gently moved my fingers against the most sensitive spot within her while at the same time sucking on her little but, occasionally swirling my tongue around it. Caius really had to use almost all his strength to keep his wife still. Her nails dug harshly in his arms making small cracks appear. With one small suck and final thrust of my fingers she screamed in ancient Greek, her mother language, and her legs shook violently as she came undone. I smirked and licked up every last bit of it before moving upwards. This time I claimed Caius his lips and let him have a taste of his mate, letting it swirl around our tongues. Caius growled in satisfaction, holding me close. Dora growled and pulled me towards her, claiming my lips making me moan softly.
"Ti amo tanto." She whispered against my lips, I smiled and pecked her lips.
"Ti amo, Athenodora." I whispered against her lips. She smiled and soon turned me around, pulling me against her, my back against her chest.
"She is all yours now, love." Dora said looking at Caius making me bite my lip.
"Finalmente." Caius said as he gently pushed my legs apart and laid down in between them. I felt the tip of his member lining up to my entrance and a small groan of anticipation left my chest. Dora wrapped her arms around me and held me close while her lips attacked my neck.
"Pronto, amore mio?" he whispered, looking me in the eye.
"Si, mio ​​re." I said. I wanted to feel him inside me, wanted him as close to me as possible. Wanted them both as close to me as possible for all eternity. And finally, with a kiss filled with his love and lust, he pushed past my folds and into me, filling me to my core. I released his lips and gasped at the feeling. It was a perfect fit while stretching me out at the same time. Caius growled at the warmth that surrounded him and claimed his wife's lips. Dora eagerly answered his kiss while I grabbed his hand, intertwining our hands. Caius pulled away and looked me into my eyes. He slowly started to move his hips, the tip of his member gracing my most sensitive spot every time. Dora moved her hand down and started to trace small circles in rhythm with Caius' thrusts around my bud with her fingers. It didn't take long or my second orgasm rippled through me, but my mates where relentless. Caius' thrusts become more violent while Dora kept playing around with my bud while their mouths and tongues had a battle for dominance with each other. Moans escaped the lips of us three and no one cared about volume of it. Let the world know how much we loved each other. How much pleasure we could bring each other. The world no longer existed to us in that moment. We had each other and that was enough for now and until forever. I had moved my free hand behind me and started to return the favour to Dora's bud, knowing very well my hand might break but I no longer cared. I wanted her to feel good, to share the pleasure Caius and her where bringing me. My final orgasm also brought Caius and Dora over the edge making my fingers and back soaking wet while being filled up at the same time.

The two vampires couldn't help themselves anymore. Their inner beast took control over them. They each bit Xandria on the opposite part of her neck, mixing their venom with her blood while gulping some of her blood down as well. She was theirs, for now and for forever. And the time had come for their little mate to join them fully. To rule besides them. To love them forever as they would love her.