| Addition | Victim x2

Start from the beginning

"Just give the buttons back to Jess , Angie." Terrance butted in the conversation, to be frank he was a bit annoyed with this already , he had just been in the sidelines of this. Allan hummed in agreement with what he said. "Now Angie please? Be a good girl? We really don't need to make a ruckus in such an important event." Angie hesitated before she slowly put the buttons on Allan's hand gently . "See? Now that wasn't so hard." Allan sighed and gave them to Jessica which she happily accepted. "Mmmmm" Angie sighed in a upset manner as tears started pricking from her eyes.
Allan noticed pretty quickly.
"Aww don't worry Angie , I'll buy you anything you want after this , sound good ?"He tried cheering her up , he honestly just didn't want more judgement from the parents and people around him , as well as hearing Angie cry. Angie immediately widened her eyes and smiled brightly which could only mean a yes. "Well okay then - all we have to do is just wait for your Mother." Allan mentioned under his breath. He picked Angelina up and had her on his lap as she now was in a happy mood.
A door opening was heard after some time that revealed a nurse , Allan rushed over to the door being ecstatic if it had been completed , he still had Angie in his arms as he went over. Terrance and Jessica followed behind their Father for obvious reasons. "U-uh hello ? My name is Allan Nell and my wife is Flora Nell - is it done? Is she okay ? Please tell me everything is okay." He sounded paranoid as he spoke. The nurse cleared their throat before speaking. "Oh you're Flora Nell's husband ?" as they pulled up records to make sure.
"Y-yes I am ! So- is she okay ??" Allan's worry increased. "Mhm I see. . alright , she's perfectly fine as well as the baby." The nurse mentioned as they wrote some information down. "You can come on ahead and follow me if you want to see her. "
"O-oh yes that'd be splendid!" Allan mentioned. The nurse soon then waved their hand to follow them and finally reached to the room number '604'.
"Okay she should be in here , I recommend in not trying to give much stress or loud noises to her as she just gave birth , she must be tired and wouldn't need anything else to worry or be triggered about after this." The nurse mentioned. "Y-yeah of course. ." Allan quietly said. As soon as the nurse left , he entered the room to see Flora holding onto her baby , she seemed to be smiling at it. Terrance noticed her smile and assumed it was another girl , oh well. He sighed in relief , he knew it'd be another girl. "MAAA" Jessica immediately ran up to her Mother , it had been obvious she missed her. Flora looked over and smiled even brighter. "Awww Jess! Hello there!" Flora playfully said. "MAAA WE WERE WAITING FOR LIKE FOREVER !!" Jessica mentioned. "Jessica don't you remember what the nurse said ??" Allan scolded with Angelina in his arms. "Oops sorry Pa." Jessica apologized. Flora simply laughed at this. Terrance kept his distance from Flora , he already didn't like her at all so it was understandable why.

"Allan come over here -" Flora said gently. Allan got confused but obliged as he let Angelina go to the ground and stepped over where Flora was holding her baby. Once he saw the sight of his baby he gasped. "Oh my gosh Flora - he looks just like you !" he awed at his newborn son. Terrance stifled and froze in place once he heard 'he'. His eyes widened over to where Allan and Flora were. "WH- CAN I SEE??" He said as he ran over quickly. "Sure?" Allan questioned. Terrance immediately looked over at the supposed male newborn baby and widened his eyes even more. It truly was a boy , and it really did look like - her . . He wasn't sure he'd like this kid a lot. But oh god why did she have to give birth to a boy ?? Now this baby will suffer just as he suffers! It wasn't no surprise nor secret that she only started targeting at him because he was the opposite gender , he has always wondered why , he never knew . . Some history behind her? Did something happen ? No - she could just be plain cruel.

"Hey he's looking at you Terrance !" Jessica said which got his thoughts interrupted. "Huh?" He questioned as he looked over to Jessica . "I said he's looking at you" Jessica laughed as she pointed to the baby. He looked back at the baby and sure enough he was. His eyes were a bright type of blue , just like their Father's eyes as well as Angelina's. He seemed to be stuck staring at him.
"I decided to name him Kenneth , for short Kenny ." Flora yawned as she spoke , she handed the baby to Allan so she could rest , she was obviously very tired and needed sleep.
"Kenneth - Kenneth Nell-" Allan muttered under his breath. "Oh that's a great name Flora !" He complimented as he started playing around with the newborn now named Kenneth. "Mmmm" Flora hummed as she closed her eyes and turned to the side , she smiled darkly away as she finally had 2 boys that she can now do whatever she pleases , she couldn't wait. She'd dream about so many methods and lovely torture, it was getting boring with just one so this was perfect. She finally fell into slumber as her breath was now slow and evenly paced , meaning she was definitely asleep . "Ohhhhh." Angie awed when she saw Kenny in her Father's arms. She was jealous but decided to not say anything about it as she scoffed dramatically. "C-can I hold him Pa?" Terrance questioned as he brung out his arms awkwardly awaiting. Allan blinked over to Terrance and smiled. "Well of course ! But just be careful and support his head - like this -" Allan showed how to properly hold him as an example as he gave him to Terrance who did the same thing. "There we go! You finally have a little baby brother , this is adorable." Allan said as he clutched his heart dramatically earning a laugh from Jessica and Angie. Terrance however was distracted at the fact that Kenny -

Kenny wasn't going to have a good time of his life , he knew what would happen and he really didn't want it to , he might look like Flora but that doesn't mean he'll be like her . . right? He didn't think so , looks don't matter , that's not what it's all about. He shook his head to get these worrying thoughts away as he never really expected this at all. He'd have to protect his younger brother , he wouldn't let anything bad happen to him no matter what it is , he'd protect him from the monster herself named 'Flora' and anyone else who would dare try to touch him , it's a promise , he pinky promised this to him and knew he'd never break it. He smiled slightly in determination and hugged the baby Kenny to him which earned a giggle from the baby , he smiled at that.
"Cute isn't he?" Allan mentioned.
"Y-yeah ." Terrance smiled wider as he looked up to his Father , he handed Kenny back to him.
"Well then we better leave your Mother alone as well as keeping the baby somewhere else." Allan mentioned as he left the room with Kenny in his arms as well as Jessica and Angie following behind leaving Terrance and his sleeping Mother behind.

". . ."

"I'll make sure you won't hurt him Mother , you've already done enough to me." Terrance simply said as he finally left from out the door leaving a silent click sound following his Father.

". . ."

"Let's see you try Terrance."