The 'Bully'

(modern setting, age 16)

—————————————

Falcos POV:

"Oh Falco, I found you~"

Shit. Why did she always have to target me?

These past 3 months have been hell, I couldn't escape being the unfortunate victim of Gabis teasing. I'd always wanted to have her attention, but this was definitely not the attention I was hoping for.

"Why do you always go after me first!? There are other kids in our class, y'know?"

I turned around to face her, as she walked closer to my hiding spot. She then stood in front of me, before bending down and patting me on the head like she always did.

"It's fun! Plus it's not my fault you're just terrible at hiding, you seriously need to find new spots."

I turned my head away from her and rolled my eyes, before slowly standing up. I couldn't bring myself to look her in the eyes, I was way too embarrassed. What's even worse is that over the summer she grew taller than me, so she has even more things to tease me about.

We stood in silence before I could feel her grab my cheeks, obviously trying to humiliate me even more than before.

"Aww, like a little baby! No wonder you can't hide yet, I'll just have to teach you."

I gently slapped her hands away, glaring up at her. I hated her teasing so much, the only good thing was at least she didn't do it in front of the other kids, which I never understood if all she wanted was to humiliate me.

"Come on Falco, don't be like that! I'm just teasing you, that's all. Anyways, I'm going to go look for the others now, bye!!"

She patted me once more on the head, before turning around and running away.

Freedom at last.

"Oh shit, she found you too?"

I turned around to face the new voice, only to find Udo standing beside me.

"Uh, yeah."

He then grabbed me by head and pulled me into a headlock, messing up my hair with his hands.

"Haha! All alone with your crush, how was that? I bet you wanted to kiss her so bad!"

My face turned red as I tried to squirm my way out of his grasp.

"W-what?! I don't know what you're talking about Udo, you're being ridiculous."

He then let go of me, gently slapping me on the back of the head.

"Whatever you say! I've seen the way you look at her though. Your stare gives off full 'marry me Gabi, you're so beautiful! I cant live without you ooOooOooo!!', it's so obvious!"

I covered my face with my hands, looking anywhere but at Udo.

"Didnt know you were into the whole bullying thing though, you sure are an odd one."

I turned towards and slapped him over the back of the head, and not gently.

"Shut up!! You seriously don't know what you're talking about."

He smirked at me and patted me on the back.

"Sure, keep pretending like you hate the attention you're getting right now. You and I both know that's not true."

He then started walking away, still with that stupid smirk on his face.

"I'm going to go find Zofia, I'll meet up with you later! See you later Falco."