Part 1 - A Polar Bear Kisses and Cries

Start from the beginning

The company created other things to, like picnics and sports days and even invited other management teams. All for promotional purposes, even if it did have a good side. They would raise funds for charities and send the winning teams to give the proceeds to the chosen recipients.

The cameras flashed, the fans sighed and the boys, well, they endured. Not one of these young actors realized when they signed their contracts, exactly how long TEN years was, or how hard it would be to break a contract and leave early. G-TV knew exactly what they were doing. They had, after all, years and years in the business. They didn't care about their personal lives, they only wanted a PUBLIC image.

So when his manager came to him and said, "You're hosting a show with Tay." New knew he had no option. He enjoyed working with Tay, they got along well. School Rangers was a hit.

The manager came, in the middle of that and said, "There's a second season of Kiss. Get ready." New sighed and nodded.

The fans had named the ship by now. Polca trended around the world after it aired.

G-TV was taking a lot of flack for not just the Kiss series, but the way it ended a lot of other series, so they put out a special. Once again, in a hurry, they called on Tay and New. Our Sky aired and, gossip ran like wildfire. Only, this time, New had pictures on his Instagram of him with a girl and under them, it clearly said, "My girlfriend."

Tay was supportive, he always had been. He even enjoyed going out to dinner with them. G-TV was even aware of the dinners out. They created a show around it, TayNew Meal Dates, figuring a another win win situation. The boys got paid, the fans were happy, and they made money. Who cared if New dated at the same time? The three were good friends. Shocked, Tay was surprised at the messages HE received on his twitter and Instagram about New's betrayal. He could only pray for his friend.

New at first, deleted the images. It did nothing for damage control. In desperation, he closed down his social media accounts and hired a bodyguard. He had to take the death threats seriously. G-TV and his manager, laughed off the death threats. What damage could some delusional fans actually do? It lasted for months. 

New withdrew from all social events, even from appearing in public with Tawan, and only kept in touch with his manager, family and lawyer. It was G-TV's pressure to return to work that finally had him return to the industry. 

With his life still in shambles, this time, New felt like crying. He wasn't ready to act yet. Under contract, he had no choice.

One night, Tay got him drunk and took him back to his home. He knew Newwie became really talkative when he felt safe and secure. What he didn't know was he was bisexual and cuddly.

"Tay, really, I just want to go home." New was still protesting as he was walked through the door.

"No, I don't want to leave you alone. It's my fault you're this drunk. I should have paid better attention."

"I lifted the glass myself." His legs like rubber, he slid off the couch to the floor. "Oops, it moved." He lifted wide eyes to look up at Tay, innocently. "This isn't good, Tay. Call me a taxi. Send me home."

"I'll put you to bed." He sighed, deciding that New was too drunk to talk. He picked him up and grunted. "When did you get so fucking heavy?"

New slipped his arms around his neck and laid his head on his shoulder. "I'm not heavy. I'm 62 kg. You're 63 kg, you're the heavy one."

Surprised at his clear tone and the weight of his head on his shoulder, Tay almost dropped him. "What are you doing, New?"

"I told you, this wasn't a good idea." he sighed and closed his eyes.

"Why?" Tay walked slowly to the bedroom. His apartment only had one bed, but it was a king-sized. They could easily sleep together. "New, why not?" With no answer, he carefully put him down and went to take off his pants.

New's hands immediately clamped down on his. "Stop." He rolled over into a ball. "Go away, Tay, let me sleep."

Fully curious now, there was no way Tay was stopping. This was a side of New that, throughout their long friendship, he had never seen. He was intrigued by it. He wanted to laugh but... Newwie could be evil when he wanted.

"Newwie, we need to talk."

"No, we don't" his voice was muffled. "There's nothing to talk about."

"Yes, we do." Tay was insistent. "All our scenes are awkward. We've never had a problem filming. Is it the gossip? You've never cared about that crap before."

"Still don't." Newwie sighed and sat up. Tay thought about it and smiled. He looked adorable, with his hair mussed and a scowl on his face. "Have you ever considered it, Tay? Really thought about it? Our fans want us to be fucking monks! I miss having sex!"

Tay broke out in laughter, laughing so damn hard the bed shook. "Use your hand. It's called masturbation."

He took a deep, calming sigh and continued, "Just not the same. I miss kissing, touching and the feel you get inside. And the only kissing I get now is when I kiss you in front of 100 damn cast and crew! Does that turn you on?" His fist hit his thigh, his mouth twisted. "I find a girl who can tolerate being with a man who is paid to kiss men, and my fans go ape-shit."

Tay realized then, New was serious. It wasn't a laughing matter.

"Am I to be alone for the rest of my career? That's a lot of lonely years, Tay. Years!"