A while later Ashlesha who was in her room was about retire for the day as she got on to her bed. She turned off the lights and was about to lay down until she felt another presence along with her inside the room. She then turned the light back on and found a serpent right near the main door.

"Who are you?" Ashlesha asked the serpent before her as her eyes began to glow.

The serpent then transformed into Abhay much to Ashlesha's disbelief

"You're a snake too?" She looked at him

"Oh, I see you haven't figured it yet" Abhay then transformed into Vikram prompting Ashlesha to get up and stand.

"Good thinking infact excellent!!" Ashlesha exclaimed

"Now we can take out our next target much sooner" He told her

"Indeed" Ashlesha responded
........................................................................................................................................................

The next morning

Chetan entered the house from the main door, apparently he was out of town to manage one the family business subsidiaries. The minute Rani saw him she walked towards him and greeted her elder brother.

"Welcome back and I missed you a lot!" Rani told him

Chetan then handed her a sleek gift wrapped box much to Rani's pleasure.

"What's this?" She then opened it and was pleased to know that it was a box of assorted sweets.

"Thank you so much" Chetan then began to head to his room upstairs. As he walked ahead he saw Mahima pass by and recalled the incident which took place the other night at the hotel further reminding him of the grudge he held against both her and Lakshya.

Mahima then headed to the lawn area where Lakshya was practicing his steps with the choreographer for the sangeet function the coming day.

As Mahima was busy working of getting the place set up Lakshya kept stealing glances hoping she'd notice and approach them as a result of which he kept messing up the steps. The choreographer then steps back and asks Mahima to step in to assist them for a while as the former begins to demonstrate the steps with her male colleague and requests Mahima to pair up with Lakshya so he could practice the steps along with them. Although Mahima was hesitant she agreed to the request as long as it helped with the sangeet function.

As Lakshya and Mahima paired up they started aping the steps demonstrated by the choreographer. As they danced Lakshya for an unexplained reason felt at ease as he practiced and made eye contact with Mahima who seemed to be indifferent to his gaze given she was more focussed on following the steps.

(Imagine this song playing as Lakshya gazes into Mahima's eyes and focuses on her while practicing the steps)

"I hope you aren't doing this on purpose, I still haven't forgotten what you said the other day" Mahima whispered as she glared at him

"That's good, it means you've registered what I said" Lakshya replied to her

"Not really" Mahima scoffed, "you need to know that no matter what you say, it won't change a thing"

"Then why did you bring it up?" Lakshya pointed

"To remind you of the same" Mahima asserted as they continued to practicing the steps.