Chapter 14

Lakshya stood shocked as he saw Vikram assume his semi serpent form in the forest. As he hid behind a tree avoiding the latter he began to dig into his pockets to pull out his smartphone and started to record the scene before him.

Vikram then released Mr. Sinha and left him to die as he slithered away. Lakshya hurried to Mr. Sinha's side and tried to help him out. Abhay then arrived along with Adish who quickly opens his bag and pulls out a small box which contained a herbal paste which he applied on top of the area where Mr. Sinha had been bit. Following which he then took out a mini flask and opened it pouring its contents in the cover and feeding the same to Mr. Sinha.

"This should slow down the effects of the venom till we get to the hospital, however we still need to hurry or we may lose him" Adish told them who then lift Mr. Sinha and carry him back to the car.

"What happened?" Shipra asked in a worried tone.

Sristi and the rest of the girls who saw the guys return too wondered about the same.

"What do you think happened now?" Shruti asked

"I guess he might have just passed out, it happens quite a lot at that age" Kirti concluded

"I guess we shouldn't make assumptions" Mahima told them as she watched the guys who had just returned and explain the situation to Shipra.

"He got bit by a snake, and not just any snake but an icchaadhaari snake who is none other than that Crime branch officer" Lakshya revealed to them

"What? Are you sure you aren't mistaken?" Shipra asked him once again

"What makes you so sure about his identity?" Adish too questioned his claim

"I figured you'll wouldn't believe me, so I made sure to record it on my phone" Lakshya then pulled out his phone and begins to browse through his gallery for the video clip, however he couldn't find it and then realised that his phone's storage was full as result of which the video clip couldn't get saved on his device.

"Well?" Abhay and the rest looked at him wondering what took him so long to present the video.

"My smartphone is apparently out of storage space hence the recording didn't get saved" he told them in disappointment.

"Forget it at the moment, we need to hurry" Adish told them who then quickly got back inside their respective vehicles and drove away.
........................................................................................................................................................

The Singh's and the rest arrived at the hospital where Mr. Sinha was admitted and quickly taken to the treatment room where the doctors administered the antidote to help him recover while everyone else waited outside.

The doctor then stepped out and briefed them about Mr. Sinha's condition, "His condition is stable and is currently out of danger, however we'll need to put him under observation for at least a day"

"That's a relief!" Shipra exclaimed

The doctor then left to attend the other patients but stopped to greet Mahima who waited and observed the situation from a distance.

"What brings you here at this hour?" The doctor asked her

"Do you'll know each other?" Srishti who stood next to Mahima asked

"She volunteers here" the doctor answered

"I see, she's here because of her client, you see that family there" Srishti pointed at the Singh's

"Oh is it so? Good going, see you later" the doctor then took their leave.

"I better leave as well" Mahima told Srishti