Argument

SAANVI'S POV

On returning to the villa of Pranav by car, he was talking on the phone. I waited till it was over. I understood that he was talking about something important about U.S clients. After a few more minutes, he cut the call. He looked at me as if he wanted to know what. I cleared my throat and started to speak to him gently. I thanked him for being nice and for not making any doubts to my family. He just smiled at me gently without showing his devilish attitude and looked out of the car.

PRANAV'S VILLA

Saanvi has set tables for breakfast. Pranav and Grandpa joined her. She greeted grandpa and smiled pleasantly at Pranav.

"Saanvi take a day off today," Grandpa told Saanvi.

"But why grandpa," Pranav asked.

"Your post wedding photo shoot is scheduled today," Grandpa said.

"Photo shoot?????," Pranav asked shockingly and looked up Saanvi.

Saanvi shook her head like she knew nothing about it.

"And one more happy news!!! And it's a surprise wedding gift I have planned for you. Yes, it's time for your Honeymoon!!!" Grandpa said with great enjoyment.

Both Pranav and Saanvi stunned to hear about this honeymoon news.

"Don't you ask me where you people going to visit?" Grandpa asked mischievously.

"I don't think your daughter in law would be happy with that," Pranav said to avoid this photo shoot and honey moon.

"Why?? What happened, Saanvi?," Grandpa asked with a quite shock.

Saanvi trembled in fear to answer grandpa, she was at a loss for words and her mind racing to find a lie to tell but unfortunately failed.

"She feels so shy and uncomfortable with that," Pranav replied this time as well.

"Will you be quiet? Why you talking to me? Are you her mouth? Let me ask her," Grandpa shouted in angry.

"sure...sure just relaxxx," Pranav stunned to see his anger and told quickly.

Grandpa said, "It's a usual thing for newlyweds, so it's the right thing to do now, so you both will get to know each other and spend your lovely time together".

Pranav interrupted and said,'' it's not a good time we are running out of time I mean we both have a busy schedule now, so I think we can't make it now".

In Pranav's response Grandpa got angry and turned to Saanvi, "Are you okay with my plan or not?" he asked directly to her in a high furious.

"Yeah.... Yeah ....wh...w..why not?," Saanvi eventually blurted.

"Would you agree?" Pranav asked shockingly.

"Yes.... yes," Saanvi shivered.

"Good, that's what I expected. Okay fine, a photo shoot team will be arrived within 3 hours," Grandpa informed and left the dining room irately.

"Come to the room... I must talk with you," Pranav told and went up to his room hastily.

Saanvi followed behind him and came inside the room. Pranav locked the door in anger.

"Why did you accept for photo shoot and honeymoon? Can't you just say no to grandpa?" he asked her coldly.

"Why do you want me to do you a favor all the time? Why don't you just say it to grandpa?" Saanvi argued.

"Oh.. Well... What the hell you are thinking about me? What do you think of us? You expect me to fall for you, right?" Pranav shouted.

"What happened now? Why are you yelling at me senselessly?" Saanvi asked confused.

"Don't you know that we are not a happily married couple like other normal newlywed couple," he said harshly.

"I know very well, but I don't think it's a serious issue to bother this much", she replied him bluntly.

Hey...look... Don't act innocent and what is your plan with me? We are not regular husband and wife. You are trying to catch me, right?" He continuously yelled at her without a break.

"In your dreams," Saanvi said without panic.

"What? Mind your tongue," Pranav warned her. He closed his eyes to control his anger his fist tightened simultaneously.

She interrupted him," I can't hurt grandpa selfishly and I respect him like my father, so I can't disobey him".

He came closer and pulled her elbow harshly which makes her tremble and said, "Don't put a blame on grandpa to escape you. Of course now he expects us to love each other, so he planned for our honeymoon and next for sure he'll expect us to have a baby, eventually you will accept it and casually you will say I can't hurt grandpa, bla, bla, bla..'', and he continued with same terrible anger, "then how do I trust you to divorce me in a year?.

"I never take back my words," Saanvi said curtlylooking into his eyes and released herself from his grip, immediately sheturned and left the room without waiting for his response.

If you want to get all the notifications about this story please do add in your library.

Please vote, comments & share...!!!

Stay connected for next updates...

Updates soon..