Chapter 8

I wrote this while re watching the anime 'Another' because hah death-

so, if there are any grammar mistakes, I'll look over them another time.

_____

Everything that day went out smoothly, I was bobbing around in the kitchen speaking to SapNap as he cooked. George and Eret were sat speaking and, Dream. Well, he was somewhere I didn't bother asking.

'So, we heard about you little escape stunt' I choked on my water as I looked at SapNap, who seemed to find the whole thing hilarious. My face heated up slightly looking back at the incident, I will admit it wasn't that bad. Shaking my head, I looked at him, 'It was simply an escape attempt' I brushed it off and placed down my water on the counter. 'Did you hear Schlatt is planning a festival?' Hm, a festival? That doesn't sound like a good idea... I shook my head, 'No, when is it?'

'Just in a few days' time, you can go with George if you want. I'm sure Dream won't mind.' Nodding I look at both George and Eret, chatting behind us.

Throughout the day, nobody brought up my recent escape plan anymore and carried on with any errands they had to get done. I just attempted to stay out of everyone's path and stay with my own thoughts. Right now, I was lay in my room, it was quiet and peaceful allowing me to listen to my thoughts better. I reach my hand up to my face, and gently trace where Dream kissed me. I flush a bright red and turn my head, facing myself into my pillow. God, it was just a stupid kiss, it was my plan to escape. It meant nothing.

I let out a small huff and pick myself out of bed, for once I want to block out my thoughts. What I did was simply for freedom, which didn't work out. Plus, Dream has most likely forgot, for his hasn't brought it up luckily enough. I made my way through the hallway, hopefully someone isn't too busy today. But that's when I saw the person I didn't want to see most, my chest rose and fell rapidly, my palms felt warm as I closed them. He looked at me, I was met with the same painted smile I've grown familiar to. Except I couldn't look at it, my stomach fluttered as I ran back to my room. Probably leaving Dream stood there rather confused, but I didn't care. It was hard enough looking at his stupid masked face.

never mind with all these new emotions.  

_____

I apologise for the chapter being so short, I promise chapter 9 will be longer, however I do hope you enjoyed.