Chapter 6

This story is rather long, I hope you enjoy

_____

The moment we made it back to the house, I knew I had to escape. Too much was at risk while Dream kept using me as a pawn. Knowing Wilbur, he'd want to save as many lives as possible. However, when Dream dropped me off in my room an idea came into my head, and it probably wasn't my best thought, but it worked.

I took my chance and sprinted out the hall as Dream was leaving through the door, I made it to the stairs before being stopped. Just as expected. 'Didn't you learn from your last stunt princess?' I breathed deeply in response, I looked up at him, gripping his hoodie. May I just say this killed my pride. I leaned in closer to him, our faces were only inches apart now. I could feel his breath before his lips locked with mine, I then wrapped my arms around his neck keeping him distracted. While he was distracted, I was able to slip his sword from his side. Gripping the blade in my hand, I knocked him down hitting his legs to immobilise him, making him let out a groan in pain while I ran.

I swiftly made my way up the staircase and out of the exit, my legs were screaming for me to stop running but I brushed off the pain. I was close to the gates of L'manberg now, I then spotted Wilbur and Tubbo. They had crossbows and flint in hand, I chose not to question it and instead called their names. My legs give out, as I fall into Wilbur's arms panting for air. His lips moved but no sound came out, I can't stay awake much longer.

Dream Pov (finally another Pov):

I woke up in my bed, my mask was still on my face. It took me a moment to process what happened but when I did, I was honestly ashamed. I can't believe I fell for that, now my leg killed. I pulled myself out of bed and left the room, I was met with George and SapNap staring at me. 'So, bad news: She's escaped and is now back with Wilbur and the others' I ran my fingers through my hair and let out a groan, 'Fuck...' I looked to my side; she took my sword with her to. I shouldn't be surprised; it is in her nature after all. But what really pissed me off, was the fact I believed where it was going.

What am I supposed to do? This wasn't supposed to happen. 'George, SapNap get ready to go to, we're going to get back our bait.' I ordered, they dispersed quickly leaving me to my own thoughts. Why the hell did she do that? There were other ways of escaping, I touched my lips and sighed. My face reddening slightly at the memory, damn it. I hate this feeling, why does she have to make me feel this way of all people? I let out a frustrated groan and prepared to head to out.

Your Pov:

I woke up in a small room, with Wilbur by my side. It worked. 'Glad to see your awake Y/N' I let out a small yawn and simply nodded, 'So mind explaining how you escaped?' I froze. What part do he want to hear? The fact Dream was willingly going to make out with me, or how I knocked him down with his own sword. You shook your head as your cheeks redden slightly from the memory. 'How I escaped doesn't matter, what's important is a war is coming.' Wilbur nods and hands me a sword, it was the one I stole from Dream.

My hand felt the blade, it had a rather cold feeling to it and was light in weight. You spun it and smiled, 'Well, let's get ready for war.' Wilbur grinned at you as you both left the room. 'While you were gone, elections were planned for a new president' I nod and, carry on walking alongside him. I could already tell this wasn't any place in L'manberg. However, before I could ask any questions pain rips through my entire body, blocking any other senses. As I looked down at the blade which penetrated my stomach. I could feel the warmth of my own blood, my eyes still focused on the blade inside me.

My legs give out from under me, as the blade is then removed. 'No hard feelings Y/N, but I can't have you spying for Dream. I have too many enemies as it is...' That's when everything went dark.

Dream's Pov:

I found Wilbur at the gates of L'manberg, smiling cheerily. Probably over Y/N's return, though I'm rather curious why he'd wait at the gates. He was exiled just a few days ago when Schlatt became the new president, when he saw me, he waved happily. 'Where is Y/N?' I muttered, pointing my axe towards his neck. He chuckled, pulling out his sword. 'I don't suggest doing that Dream, your spy has been dealt with.' I lowered my axe. Dealt with? I looked at Wilbur who was just smiling contently 'Wilbur you sick fuck!' I looked at Tommy who was now taking large strides towards Wilbur, his hands were covered in blood as he punched him. 'You stabbed Y/N!' My eyes widened; I took off towards where Tommy came from. I hated this feeling, dread. Fear.

I push past Tubbo who was stood near the open entrance he had a look of distraught, this wasn't supposed to happen. I never knew this would happen. 'Dream, I'm going to need you to slow down' I looked at the George as he was wiping blood off his hands, 'Tubbo brought me here while you and SapNap took off towards Wilbur, she'll be fine now though the wound almost went through her body.' I nodded and ran my fingers through my hair. I made my way into the room in which she was peacefully sleeping, letting out a sigh of relief I moved the hair in front of her face. She looked peaceful, I was glad she was okay.

I turned my head to SapNap and George behind me, 'We're taking her back, at least she wasn't almost killed under our care.' They both nodded and left the room, weapons in hand to stop anyone who intervened. I moved an arm under her back, careful to avoid her wound, and the other under her legs, lifting her from the bed. We left with luckily not many issues, making it back to the base. Eret was staring at Y/N with a worried expression for his friend.

She'll be fine, she has to be.  

_____

I'm debating wether my writing got worse or better- Anyway hope you enjoyed, Will straight up impaled Y/N lmfao