𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (4)

Start from the beginning

"Students from the super prestigious school in Yokohama came today as exchange students!" She gushed.

"They'll be here for a month or so I think" informed Itadori. "Do you think there's a chance my soulmate is one of them?" He wondered.

The pink haired male's statement— well, questions made the ravenette glance down at his wrist.

He too wanted to meet his soulmate... What if—

He looked up to see the bus door open and his dark green eyes met with an alluring pair of blue as a brown haired student exited the bus after their silver haired teacher.

He felt his hear race when she smiled at him.

His cheeks burned in embarrassment. His heart was racing and his hands felt clammy.

If this was love at first sight—

What about his soulmate then?

~~~~

"Alright as you all know some special students from Yokohama National High School (YNHS) voluntarily came to help our school prepare for the upcoming event..." Their teacher droned out, Fushiguro could barely register what the middle aged man was saying as he was doodling his soulmate's name on the back of his notebook like the simp he is.

"... Now introduce yourselves..."

He perked up, seeing a group of five students in front of their class. Their sand colored uniforms being notably different from his school's navy colored ones. And lo and behold— the pretty brown haired girl from earlier was grouped among them.

"Nakajima Atsushi, YNHS year 2 class 3 nice to meet you all!" Said an albino male with a quite notable hairstyles.

"Lucy Maud Montgomery." Spoke a foreign looking girl with crimson hair tied into twin braids. "also year 2, class 2."

"Akutagawa Ryuunosuke." Coughed a raven haired male with white tips. "Year 3, class 2"

"Higuchi Ichiyo!" Chirped a blonde haired female. "Year 3, class 1!"

The brunette trailed her gaze amongst the students in the class. Resting her eyes on Fushiguro whom she smiled at.

"My name is Dazai," she introduced. "Dazai Yukiko."

"Year 1, class 1

"Year 1, class 1. Nice to meet you all."

Fushiguro Megumi has just met his soulmate.

~~~~

Why and how did it come to this?

The ravenette heavily pants as he runs through the muddy alleyways hidden in the shadows.

The rain downpours while thunder and lightning crackles in the distance.

Megumi harshly wipes the tears that threaten to fall on his face. He ran even fasted when he heard manic laughter  echo on the walls.

He tripped and fell flat on his face.

Fushiguro tried to get up but was stopped by the sudden weight on his back.

He panics and uses all his strength to pin the culprit on the ground.

There lay beneath him, Dazai Yukiko smiling as if she wasn't covered in blood.

The kitchen knife she was holding clattered on the ground

"Yukiko..." Megumi chanted her name, horrified at the sight of his soulmate. "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!"

He rolled away from her and attempted to shield himself with his backpack.

"What ever do you mean~?" The brunette cooed, picking up her knife.

The carelessness of her voice made his blood boil.

It was as if...

As if she hadn't massacred his friends...

Just because...

They were getting in the way

"You're my soulmate Yukiko!" Megumi cried. "YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE MY OTHER HALF!"

The brunette momentarily froze and Fushiguro accidentally sighed in relief thinking he somehow had gotten past her.

Oh but he was wrong.

So terribly wrong.

"DO YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT CRAP MEGUMI?!" She laughed in a deranged tone, inching closer to him the knife in her hands that she was waving around carelessly.

"DID YOU REALLY THINK THAT FINDING YOUR SOULMATE IS ALL RAINBOWS AND UNICORNS LIKE THOSE IN FAIRYTALES?" She scoffed.

"DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH!"

"But..." The ravenette argued, his voice getting weaker by the second. Tiredness? Fatigue?

One can guess his adrenaline is running out.

"you were supposed to be with your soulmate until the very end..."

That's what they say...

That's what he grew up to believe...

"And until the very end, you were with me." Spoke Yukiko, pinning the male on the wall and raising her knife.

She laughed manaically plunging the knife at his chest where his heart is.

"Goodbye Megumi~" she cooed caressing his lifeless face.

" May you rest in peace. "

Your soulmate may also be the one who kill you in the end.

[Edit: IM SO SORRY FOR UNPUBLISHING THIS PART SO SUDDENLY I JUST WANTED TO EDIT AND ADD THIS PIC I MADE ON PICREW AKXKAKXKWDKKA SORRY FOR THE NOTIF! I hope you have a good day/nigh! ]