C- 18 There's no smoke without fire.

Start from the beginning

"It was three days, Reece, and so worth it. I have some fun stuff planned for you guys to do." I say giving him an excited smile.

His stare changes into the one that I know and my cheeks begin to burn again.

"Stop giving me that look."

"I can't just switch off my feelings Jamie. Neither can you." He says with a smouldering, sexy look.

"That's the problem, your feelings are mixed. You say Chloe is the past and yet you invited her into the present. You need to work out why and decide where she actually belongs."

I open the bathroom door for him, "Go shower."

"I'll do what you want me to do Jamie, but only because...."

I raise my hand to stop him and he nods in understanding.

"For the record, I like that you know that look and what it means." He gives me a sexy grin as he walks into the bathroom and closes the door.

I take a deep breath and head downstairs. David is now at the table with his suit jacket off and his short-sleeved shirt is undone at the top. I give him a grin,

"Well played David."

"He told you I take it?" David questions.

"He did. Nice to see you let loose a little, I'm a little sad I missed it." I joke.

"The day is young Jamie...." He says staring straight at me and it makes me catch my breath for a second.

David and I sit inside running through the new goals for the guys whilst they clean up from the food fight and start setting up for the BBQ. Eventually Reece joins them and David and I finish up.

Eventually the house empties when Stu heads out to grab Amy, Reece disappears to pick up his sister and nephew and David heads home to change. Leaving Nick, TJ and I to go shopping for the last few things.

By the time we return, the house has a smoky BBQ aroma and music is already playing. We walk into the kitchen and give everyone a wave. I hang back in the kitchen to prepare a salad and Amy comes in to makes some weird fruit punch.

"Ok, HOT guys are everywhere!! I. AM. IN. HEAVEN." Amy boasts, singing and dancing around me like Beyonce in that bloody 'Ring on it' video.

"Not that song. There are SOOO many good songs out there, why that one?" I groan.

Amy nudges me with her shoulder, "What's wrong with you? You haven't been yourself the last few days."

"I'm fine. I have to politely socialize for the rest of the day, in the blazing sun, that is bound to burn me and make me look like a lobster, which will then make me more self-conscience and I'll feel like a dinosaur at zoo."

She bursts into laughter, "Why a dinosaur?"

"Because they shouldn't be there, they're extinct...." I shrug.

She gives me a look letting me know that she thinks I'm crazy and laughs as she walks away with the large punch bowl into the garden.

Just as I plan to head outside, I hear the front door and peak around the doorway to see Reece walk in with his smiling sister and his adorable nephew, who is clinging to his mum's hand.

Reece notices me and, with a huge grin, turns to his sister.