He put his ghost feet on the ground, which essentially sunk a bit through the ground and he tried to his best to make it seem realistic as possible.

He walked up to the receptionist on that floor.

"I'm here to see Ryukyu-san please." The receptionist looked up and put one finger up indicating she needed a minute. She picked up the phone and dialled in a phone number.

"Hello Ryukyu-san. Yes. The student arrived. Do you want him to come in? Mhm, yes ma'am. Right away. It'll be done by tomorrow I'll go ask floor 4. Yes, the student from UA who made a deal with Nedzu. Yep. Ok." The receptionist put down the phone.

'They're going to get a big surprise coming at them.'

"You can go in Izuku Midoriya. Miss Ryukyu has been waiting for you, try not to be late." Izuku nodded and turned the knob. The room was very spacious, glass window with an amazing city view and a few bits of furniture.

"You must be Izuku Midoriya." Izuku nodded, "It's very nice to meet you. Welcome to our agency!"

"I-I was wondering if you could sign my notebook please." Izuku pulled out a notebook.

"Of course kid." Ryukyu took the notebook from Izuku's hands (not really cause he's a ghost if you forgot), failing to notice the way the notebook went through Izuku's thumb. She signed the book and gave it back to Izuku.

"T-thank you."

"It wasn't a big deal kid. I'll take you on a tour around the agency."

"O-oh ok. L-lead the way." Internally Izuku was laughing his ass off because they wouldn't be expecting this. They entered the elevator, the receptionist gone from her desk probably at floor 4.

"The floor below is where my sidekicks are, they usually relax there." The elevators door opened and the room was covered in sticky notes?!

"What the fuck?! What happened here?" Ryukyu walked into the room, Izuku followed silently.

"Anyone here?" She walked over to a door and opened it, only for a bunch of balloons to pour out of the room. She walked through the balloon mess, and Izuku stayed outside, not wanting to blow his cover with balloons going through his body.

Ryukyu walked through the mess, popping some balloons to get it out of the way. On a desk, she saw her sidekick asleep.

"Hey wake up." She shook the sidekicks slightly aggressively, managing to get the sidekick out of Izuku's quirk hold.

"Ugh what happened?" The sidekick woke up slightly groggy. He lifted his head holding it with one of his hands.

"That's what I'm asking you." The sidekick looked around only to see orange balloons with confetti in it. The windows were sealed with colourful sticky notes. The sidekick was shocked, he tried to remember what happened, but all he remembered was working and finding information on a certain mafia group, unless he was dreaming, but he was so sure he was working. Maybe he was dreaming.

"Let's go, the rest of this floor is covered in sticky notes and I assume the rest of the rooms are filled with balloons as well." Ryukyu and the sidekick returned and Izuku was standing there looking around at the chaos he created, it didn't show on his face. The Pro didn't know that.

"We have to clean this later. I'm so sorry Izuku. I wasn't expecting this to happen." Ryukyu apologised. Oh Izuku was so dead after this.

"It's ok Ryukyu-san. Who would do such a thing?" Izuku asked, secretly waking up everyone in the building.

"I don't know, but I'll find them." Ryukyu shook her head. She turned to her sidekick, "Check on everyone. Izuku, I apologise for the inconvenience, let's continue our tour."