|25.

OMNISCIENT

"IT'S LULAN FOR THE FIFTH TIME TONIGHT!" Lulan yelled at Kentrell again that night as he retreated out of the bathroom, leaving her in the position she was on her knees like some tramp!

Hurriedly, she left through the back exit she took to go in, in the first place and adjusted her little top and skirt—so much for thinking she was getting celebrity dick and not wearing any panties underneath, she thought to herself as her inner thighs brushed together uncomfortably.

Lulan had officially gone broke and her single mother had three more of her young siblings to look after besides her. She also ran out of options to escape having to live with her cousin, Maeve. The pretty and curvy one who didn't even know it, Lulan scoffed at her thoughts, who was she kidding Maeve was merely a loser feigning innocence to get attention and unfortunately couldn't go broke herself.

As luck would have it, there Maeve stood, seemingly talking to another girl and dressed in the Fashionnova outfit her cousin had been trying to get since she found it on their Instagram page just three days prior.

Merely huffing a laugh to herself, "I always knew her conceited ass was pretending all along." So Maeve wasn't so innocent anymore obviously...nor was her account nearly all in the negatives like Lulan's.

Lulan left the jumping loft and right down the street parked a sleek black Audi. She hopped in with her heels in one hand and sighed, "My feet were fucking killing me in there. Hey baby." She leaned over the console to peck the chocolate man's lips.

"S'up sexy." Leon smirked at his girlfriend of over three years. He took in her appearance and said, "You look weary how was it?"

"No success at all. His stubborn ass refused to hit and couldn't even say my name right. I also couldn't tell him a correct song off his album cuz I called myself a fan." Lulan rolled her eyes and rested further into the leather seat.

Leon smacked his teeth aloud and said, "Mane you always fucking shi' up, can't never do shi' right not even to simply fuck and get 'em to fall fo' you."

"Oh please Lee, quit it. If it was so easy why don't you do it hm? Maybe go become a scammer or peddle some drugs like Ricky and the rest are doing cuz we're broke!" Lulan exclaimed. Leon looked off to the side and waved his girlfriend off. "And who's car is this anyways?"

"Nunya's." His baritone voice spat plainly.

"Broke ass nigga." It wasn't a huge mystery to why the light skinned college senior was still dealing with the dark skinned high school dropout merely a few months older than her. She loved him which served advantageous the male since he bore no feelings whatsoever for her. He simply saw her as a free ticket to get financial assistance with no hassle.

"It's Teal's right cuz I'm sure I saw this exact car on his new post." Also wasn't new that Leon borrowed-to-pose with his homies things and the car wasn't an exception.

"Hop off my dick and think 'bout how you gon' have to start living with that cousin of yours cuz you failed once again."

"Nigga fuck you! Zoom my ass outta here and quit talking to me 'fore you get no pussy too witcho' broke behind." Leon clenched his fists on the steering wheel before his right one connected with Lulan's cheek, making the area instantly redden and swell against her palms she held it with.

"Just keep talking to me like you don't burnt a fuse upstairs and watch yo'self lose a tooth or two fuckin' wimme'. Bitch." With that Leon stepped on the gas and accelerated out of sight.

——————

Leon had just bumped into Maeve accipurpidently at the restaurant and he watched her solely while she stood on the sidewalk waiting for a ride. Maeve subconsciously felt his gaze on her but never turned to confirm. Leon smirked and licked his bottom lip, grabbing discreetly on his package in a perverted way before walking off further into the building.

"Her sexy ass just left, you said she was fat, mane only shit fat on her was that ass." Leon lusted shamelessly to Lulan.  The line was dead silent till he smacked his lips again to speak, "She oversized though, got nothing on you Lulu forreal."

Lulan rolled her eyes with a sigh and went on to speak on their plan, "Whatever. I hope you still remember. Befriend to betray and if maybe her ho' ass falls for you sooner then it's just to our luck."

"The last part." Leon smirked to himself.

——————

Kentrell had just stomped out of Jania's house with a pronounced mug after dropping her off from the hospital. Lulan watched him pull off before stepping out from one of Leon's rented cars from the dealership his friend Ricky newly started Managing.

"Who are you?" Jania asked the unfamiliar woman at her doorstep.

"Someone that might possibly be of huge help to you Jania Meshell." Lulan smiled stiffly. "I'm Lulan by the way may I come in? Ok thanks." She brushed Jania to the side a bit and invited herself in.

"A'ight bitch time's up, I didn't say you could come in. Get out now I'm not in the mood today."

"Ok lemme' guess, maybe because you just lost a child right? Or what's worse the one responsible for it being the father himself, Kentrell. Right or right?" Lulan cocked her head to the side and smirked at a bewildered Jania.

"How— who told you about this and why the fuck is you being so creepy like stop. Anyways it's my business and this ain't no movie for you to be acting like that so get stepping bitch!" Both women were irritated with one another, Jania being a no drama person and Lulan hated talking to a wall.

"I'll let you decide his punishment, if you feel like it. Kentrell should never go scotfree for doing you the way he did, Jania. He ruined your chances in the past then dumped you now he killed your unborn baby and Kacey can never have a sibling from you again." Lulan stated. To sum it up, Jania's womb was damaged after the miscarriage and it had to be evacuated completely.

A tear slipped down the bereaved mother's cheek which she quickly wiped. Lulan's words were starting to embed themselves in her head making a home of sense to build up as to why her revenge should be a priority.

"Here," Lulan took the woman's left hand and placed a loaded Smith & Wesson in it. "Thank me later."

——————

Lulan watched as Maeve walked away from her room, keeping the fake smile plastered on her face until the oblivious one was out of sight.

She raised a middle finger to her retreating figure before shutting her door, taking deep breaths to control her anger once situated in the deepest confines of her until recently when it started to rise to the surface. Maeve was always acting innocent with a fakeness on her part. Lulan was real and open but underrated most times.

Lately, Lulan has been feeling a type of way towards Kentrell and she wanted him— needed him even. Kentrell would tackle all her problems in a flash; good dick, fame, attention and money. To hell with Leon.

She grabbed the sachet of Mifiprex from under her top and smiled sideways at it before saying, "Guess this one also has to die like the rest but don't worry baby," she rubbed her still flat stomach while staring into space, "Daddy will be joining you and the rest of your siblings pretty soon hm?"

-
Back on dis one againnnn. I think the final chapter should be next so stay tuned. Leave an EMOJI on how you feel. Mine is 🌚.