"Please Don't Leave Me..."

Start from the beginning

"Jeon Jungkook? What are you doing here?" Eunwoo stands up and walks to the door to hug Jungkook.

JK's eyes don't come off of me and he returns his hug.

They converse in Korean and I can't really keep up but then see Jungkook extent an arm toward me and motions my way and Eunwoo's face turns into shock.

"You work for Bangtan?" He asks me.

"Yes," I nod at him.

"That's amazing Eleanor. Jungkook and I are old friends," he says smiling at me again. His smile is contagious and so damn pretty.

"That's very cool," I say to him.

Jungkook turns back to look at me and raises an eyebrow at me.

"We need to get going Noona," he tells me as he walks toward me.

"Eleanor, it was wonderful to meet you. Thank you for being my calming point," he says as he leans toward me and openly extends his arms to hug me.

I step in and wrap my arms around him. He squeezes me tight and I giggle at him.

I step back and break the hug and notice Jungkook's ears are very red.

They exchange more words in Korean, hug and I feel JK's arm wrap around my waist as we walk out.

I tense up. What is he thinking? He could get us both into so much trouble.

We walk into Hyun-Jin and he hands me my face mask and bag.

"Ms. Eleanor, your car is here and ready to take you to the hotel," he tells me.

"Thank you Hyun-Jin. Can you please watch this door for us, she will be right out," Jungkook tells him and Hyun-Jin nods as he leads me into the bathroom.

I stand in the center of the bathroom and cross my arms across my chest and Jungkook turns around to face me.

"What happened?" He asks me.

I roll my eyes at him. He knows exactly what happened and I don't feel like talking about it. Honestly, I know I'm acting like a brat, but I don't care.

"Did you seriously just roll your eyes at me?" He says as he walks toward me.